• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Bushnell Elite 6500 Scopes

lencomatt

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 19, 2009
COS, CO
Any feedback on these would be appreciated, good, bad, or otherwise. I'm looking at the 2.5-16x42 mildot, they show it having .1 mil adjustment then also on the same page .25". So which is it? I'm ok with either really, it would be going on a .308 lite tactical rifle. Also they show a 3.5-21x50 with 34mm tube that kind of got my attention for my Barrett 50. If I remember right don't the package Barrett's come with the 10x40 elite's? Thanks

Re: Bushnell Elite 6500 Scopes

I own the 2.5-16 and it is .25 MOA turrets. It has been a great scope I have had it on a ar15, 30-06, .17HMR, and now an SPS in .243 win with no problems at all. The 3.5-21 is the HDMR that is an upgrade to the 6500 with different reticle options and different turrets to name a few. Look up USMCLonewolf he did a couple review videos on you tube on it

Good review on Youtube from USMCLonewolf, I think the 2.5-16 will do just fine on my rifle. Thanks

A shooting buddy of mine has one and the glass looks great and it seems to be a great value. He has had zero problems out of his

I have a tactical version 2.5-16 on my 10/22 and love it. Very clear glass, adjustments stay true. It has 90 MOA and i like how fine the Mil Dot reticle is. Got it for a steal of 425 too.
smile.gif