• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Bushnell Elite Problem CS?

gremcat

Private
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
I put a 8-32 Elite 4200 on my PCP Marauder and it is shooting low at 25 yards with the elevation knob maxed out. I was recently hit by a car in a cross walk so was hoping to shoot this gun to keep sharp until I can get out of this darn wheelchair. Anyone have a contact there to get this fixed? I was always told these where quality scopes. I have always used Euro scopes and VX3 scopes. Never tried a Bushnell but I needed it to focus down to 10 yards for the PCP rifle. This is a pneumatic rifle and not a Springer so no issues with recoil there isn't any. I am almost there I could shim it but don't think I should have to. It really stinks because I have a whole slew of pellets to try this gun out with. I bought it remanufactured so there is only a 30 day warranty from Benjamin on the gun. I am sure I won't get a fixed scope back fast enough to validate that.

This was shot at 20-25 yards. Hope it isn't that limited. I thought about a canted rail but really 25 yards. I am thinking something is wrong and just want to know who to get to check it out. I have heard Bushnell can be great but they can be difficult to. I have never owned an Elite and try and stick with Kahles but I needed EFR. I like the 8-32 features. I guess worst case I shim it and box test it and see if it is accurate.

I also mounted another scope I have to try tomorrow after PT if I am up to it so I can disprove the mounts.

The cheap scope posted a 3/4"group at 30 yards with the Marauder so it is definitely the scope. Need to try and figure out where to send it.

I sent a couple Bushnell scopes in for repair and got them back in 2 weeks.

That 8-32 has 24 moa total travel which isn't much. You'll need to order some Burris signature rings and a insert pack. You'll then be able to set the scope up on the correct axis.

I've owned 3-4 of the 4200 series scopes and won some state FT titles with them. They are pretty good for FT.