• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Bushnell Elite Tactical 3200 5-15X Questions

Skeld1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 20, 2010
Maine
Just received my scope today. I'm new at this game and I know this is a budget scope so bear with me. I assume this is a second focal plane scope and if so is there a particular power I need to be at to use the Mil Dots? The focus adjustment doesn't line up very well with its marks...is there an easy way to fix this or should I just live with it? Any other tips are appreciated.
smile.gif

Re: Bushnell Elite Tactical 3200 5-15X Questions

Look at the power ring, notice the color of the numbers? One of those numbers should be red (15) that's the one.

I have the 32-5154t, the power setting for ranging with the recticule is at 15 power. The instructions that came with my scope was for the 6-24 power scope and ranging for that scope is 12 power but also at 6 if you divide by 2 or at 24 if you multiple by 2, I may have that backwards.

IMAG0199.jpg

Not sure what I was thinking about the focus numbers...they do line up I was just having a bad spell when I first looked at it I guess. After further inspection and downloading the correct manual from Bushnell I agree that it is 15X which is marked in red to use the Mil Dots. Haven't received the gun yet to try this thing but it seems pretty nice for a $300 scope. So far so good.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skeld1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not sure what I was thinking about the focus numbers...they do line up I was just having a bad spell when I first looked at it I guess. After further inspection and downloading the correct manual from Bushnell I agree that it is 15X which is marked in red to use the Mil Dots. Haven't received the gun yet to try this thing but it seems pretty nice for a $300 scope. So far so good. </div></div>

Were did you get it for $300? Thx

I'm new to the game too and have the exact same scope. It is a great scope for the money and will serve you well until you want to trade up to the next level. Happy shooting!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Troy R</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Were did you get it for $300? Thx </div></div>

http://www.riflescopes.webyshops.com/BUS...Turrets-325154T

$299 shipped. Looks like they still have some left. I bought one and it arrived in 4 days. Not the best scope I have but it's worth the money