• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Bushnell ELITE TACTICAL 6-36X56 XRS3 Riflescope G4P Reticle *UPDATED*

bf2junky

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 3, 2020
Georgia
Mint condition XRS3 scope. No ring marks on the body. Awesome scope, great class. Comes with box, all accessories and Vortex Defender scope caps. Very nice setup.

$1425 $1400 shipped via Paypal F/F - zelle - apple pay shipped via UPS w/ signature.

I have over 100 positive feedbacks on arf and +74 feedbacks on reddit GAFS. Deal in confidence.

Attachments

• IMG_4348.JPG
    IMG_4348.JPG
    311.5 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_4347.JPG
    IMG_4347.JPG
    572.2 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_4346.JPG
    IMG_4346.JPG
    408.2 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_4345.JPG
    IMG_4345.JPG
    542.3 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_4344.JPG
    IMG_4344.JPG
    836.4 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_4311.JPG
    IMG_4311.JPG
    263.6 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_4310.JPG
    IMG_4310.JPG
    355.5 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
I'll take this per our PM agreement.
What agreement? The one where everything was worked out then you wanted to see a picture of my drivers license next to the scope and I told you no?

This is still for sale.

It is posted on arfcom too. But you'd be banned over there for welching by now. Hopefully they operate the same way here.

The OP has a feedback score of 100% on ARFCOM covering 120 transactions. My guess is he’s good to go. Scammers will try to photoshop a DL into the photo, ask me how I know (I still called them out on it), so it’s not a surefire way to prevent getting taken for a ride. And a DL has a lot of personal info on it. Frankly, I won’t send a DL unless it’s a firearm, money’s already exchanged hands, and the DL is needed for the FFL.

Either way, you backed out. If you’re not moving forward with the sale, I’d suggest moving on. Bitching about the OP in his own ad is a quick way to get unwanted attention from the mods…

The OP has a feedback score of 100% on ARFCOM covering 120 transactions. My guess is he’s good to go. Scammers will try to photoshop a DL into the photo, ask me how I know (I still called them out on it), so it’s not a surefire way to prevent getting taken for a ride. And a DL has a lot of personal info on it. Frankly, I won’t send a DL unless it’s a firearm, money’s already exchanged hands, and the DL is needed for the FFL.

Either way, you backed out. If you’re not moving forward with the sale, I’d suggest moving on. Bitching about the OP in his own ad is a quick way to get unwanted attention from the mods…
We had a 6 minute phone call where I acknowledged his concerns regarding scams. Offered multiple references on 3 different gun boards. He said “it’s cool”. Then at the end of the call once we had a deal he asked for my DL. He’s a welch and and liar.

Additionally he knew what payments I accepted and tried to offer a money order. He just doesn’t read well.

We had a 6 minute phone call where I acknowledged his concerns regarding scams. Offered multiple references on 3 different gun boards. He said “it’s cool”. Then at the end of the call once we had a deal he asked for my DL. He’s a welch and and liar.

Additionally he knew what payments I accepted and tried to offer a money order. He just doesn’t read well.
I loved BF2 btw...... logged many, many hours in that game.

Reactions: bf2junky