• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Bushnell Elite Tactical DMR II 3.5-21x50 - G3 Riflescope Last Chance Blowout

gr8fuldoug

Supporting Vendor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2006
Old Bethpage NY
www.cameralandny.com
Camera_Land-728x90-12220.gif

5c4647d73d868775d61ec26b_logo300.png

Bushnell Elite Tactical DMR II 3.5-21x50 - G3 Riflescope reduced from $1,549.99 to only $779.99, while supply lasts

We are blowing these scopes out so take a look and don't miss out.

Compact and powerful the Bushnell Elite Tactical Riflescope is the perfect addition to your firearm arsenal. These Tactical Rifle Scopes from the innovators at Bushnell feature an EXO barrier protection lens coating that repells water, oil, dust, debris and prevents scratches. With an IPX7 waterproof construction the Bushnell DMR II Riflescope is O-ring sealed to keep the elements out. For quality and precision count on a Bushnell 3.5-21X50 G3 Riflescope for all of your tactical needs.

Exclusive EXO Barrier Protection
IPX7 Waterproof construction
Throwhammer Throw Lever
Available with G3 reticle
T-Lok locking windage turret
RevLimiter zero stop
Fast focus eyepiece
34mm tube diameter

Long Range Shooters demand accuracy, precision and repeatability when engaging distant targets. Designed for serious long-range and precision shooters, the new Bushnell® Elite® Tactical DMR II-I delivers all of that in a powerful, short package.

The compact DMR II measures just over 13 inches and provides long-range precision without sacrificing short-range capability. Features a black finish and the G3 reticle.

The ThrowHammer™ Lever makes magnification changes a snap with the flick of a finger. The elevation turret provides 10 mils of adjustment per revolution and is also equipped with the easy-to-set RevLimiter™ zero stop for a positive return to zero.

The features on the DMR II-i scope add up to more time looking through your scope and less time adjusting it. The only thing more fun than drilling a target 1,000 yards away is doing it faster and more efficiently.

The DMR-II features precise and repeatable tracking that you can count on time after time to put your shot on target. Pair that with a Removable Throw Lever that makes power changes fast and precise, and gives you a great visual to show the magnification you're on.

Ultra WideBand Coatings increase desired light transmission while controlling unwanted lense flares, making it so you can see your best in low light, while keeping your target from getting obscured by unwanted light artifacts.

The RevLimiter Zero Stop is fast to set, and delivers a rock solid stop to turret travel, so you can have confidence in your zero every time.

An oversized locking windage knob makes adjustments tactile and positive while also locking up solid, so it won't move even on the roughest stage bumps

The DMR II is built for serious long range shooters. With multiple features, including Bushnell's exclusive EXO Barrier technology to repel dust, water, and debris, this scope offers the versatility and protection you want in a high-class optic. If you demand the very best precision and accuracy at long distances, choose DMR II for your rifle setup.

Item ID (SKU) ET36215G
Product Name DMR II Riflescope
Color Black
Eye Relief (in.) 4.0in / 101.6mm
FOV (ft @ 100 yds) 25ft @ 3.5X to 5ft @ 21X
Illuminated No
Length (in.) 13.2in / 335.3mm
Magnification x Objective Lens 3.5-21x50mm
Parallax Adjustment 75 Yards to Inifinity
Reticle G3, Etched Glass
Tube Diameter 34MM
Tube Mounting Length 153mm
Water Resistant Yes, IPX7
Waterproof/Fogproof Yes, IPX7
Weight (g) 37oz / 1048g
Focal Plane First
Elevation Adjustment 30.0 MIL
Windage Adjustment 20.0 MIL
Travel Per Rotation 10 MIL
Elevation Turret MIL-Based, Exposed, Non-Locking
Windage Turret MIL-Based, Exposed, Locking
Zero Stop Yes, RevLimiter™
Coatings Fully Multi-Coated
UltraWide Band Coatings Yes
EXO Barrier Yes
ED Prime Glass No
Collection Elite Tactical
Country of Origin Japan

Check out our new Just Arrived Section and our Latest Sales Flyer

We appreciate all the orders and support. Please stay well and safe.

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Have a great day & please follow us on Instagram at gr8fuldoug1 :)

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com

Camera_Land-728x90-12220.gif

5c4647d73d868775d61ec26b_logo300.png

Bushnell Elite Tactical DMR II 3.5-21x50 - G3 Riflescope reduced from $1,549.99 to only $779.99, while supply lasts

We are blowing these scopes out so take a look and don't miss out.

Compact and powerful the Bushnell Elite Tactical Riflescope is the perfect addition to your firearm arsenal. These Tactical Rifle Scopes from the innovators at Bushnell feature an EXO barrier protection lens coating that repells water, oil, dust, debris and prevents scratches. With an IPX7 waterproof construction the Bushnell DMR II Riflescope is O-ring sealed to keep the elements out. For quality and precision count on a Bushnell 3.5-21X50 G3 Riflescope for all of your tactical needs.

Exclusive EXO Barrier Protection
IPX7 Waterproof construction
Throwhammer Throw Lever
Available with G3 reticle
T-Lok locking windage turret
RevLimiter zero stop
Fast focus eyepiece
34mm tube diameter

Long Range Shooters demand accuracy, precision and repeatability when engaging distant targets. Designed for serious long-range and precision shooters, the new Bushnell® Elite® Tactical DMR II-I delivers all of that in a powerful, short package.

The compact DMR II measures just over 13 inches and provides long-range precision without sacrificing short-range capability. Features a black finish and the G3 reticle.

The ThrowHammer™ Lever makes magnification changes a snap with the flick of a finger. The elevation turret provides 10 mils of adjustment per revolution and is also equipped with the easy-to-set RevLimiter™ zero stop for a positive return to zero.

The features on the DMR II-i scope add up to more time looking through your scope and less time adjusting it. The only thing more fun than drilling a target 1,000 yards away is doing it faster and more efficiently.

The DMR-II features precise and repeatable tracking that you can count on time after time to put your shot on target. Pair that with a Removable Throw Lever that makes power changes fast and precise, and gives you a great visual to show the magnification you're on.

Ultra WideBand Coatings increase desired light transmission while controlling unwanted lense flares, making it so you can see your best in low light, while keeping your target from getting obscured by unwanted light artifacts.

The RevLimiter Zero Stop is fast to set, and delivers a rock solid stop to turret travel, so you can have confidence in your zero every time.

An oversized locking windage knob makes adjustments tactile and positive while also locking up solid, so it won't move even on the roughest stage bumps

The DMR II is built for serious long range shooters. With multiple features, including Bushnell's exclusive EXO Barrier technology to repel dust, water, and debris, this scope offers the versatility and protection you want in a high-class optic. If you demand the very best precision and accuracy at long distances, choose DMR II for your rifle setup.

Item ID (SKU) ET36215G
Product Name DMR II Riflescope
Color Black
Eye Relief (in.) 4.0in / 101.6mm
FOV (ft @ 100 yds) 25ft @ 3.5X to 5ft @ 21X
Illuminated No
Length (in.) 13.2in / 335.3mm
Magnification x Objective Lens 3.5-21x50mm
Parallax Adjustment 75 Yards to Inifinity
Reticle G3, Etched Glass
Tube Diameter 34MM
Tube Mounting Length 153mm
Water Resistant Yes, IPX7
Waterproof/Fogproof Yes, IPX7
Weight (g) 37oz / 1048g
Focal Plane First
Elevation Adjustment 30.0 MIL
Windage Adjustment 20.0 MIL
Travel Per Rotation 10 MIL
Elevation Turret MIL-Based, Exposed, Non-Locking
Windage Turret MIL-Based, Exposed, Locking
Zero Stop Yes, RevLimiter™
Coatings Fully Multi-Coated
UltraWide Band Coatings Yes
EXO Barrier Yes
ED Prime Glass No
Collection Elite Tactical
Country of Origin Japan

Check out our new Just Arrived Section and our Latest Sales Flyer

We appreciate all the orders and support. Please stay well and safe.

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Have a great day & please follow us on Instagram at gr8fuldoug1 :)

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com
Just grabbed one, thanks

Been away for awhile, but im back now and picked one up myself thanks Doug

I was going to go with a 30mm sightron for my 223, but for just a few dollars more, I grabbed one of these. Already have 34mm rings so it was a win win.

Thanks!