• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bushnell Forge

longrange454

Private
Minuteman
Sep 2, 2014
N.W. ILL.
Bushnell Forge 1-8x30. Any one had a chance to handle one. Sounds to me as it might be a beast. 34mm tube with 30 mm objective.

pretty limited reticle, though I do like the German 4A.
Depends what you want to do with it.

Sorta of reminds me of the older vortex razor LH....German #4 with some very limited demarcations one could use for hold overs...
Certainly looks like it could be useful.

I'm putting my Nightforce on my Grendel. The AR 15 that the Nightforce was on i'm just going to use for snap shooting.

They state the same glass as the elite series, I'm thinking of getting one

I grabbed one of these on impulse; everything about it is solid, I just regret the reticle.
Whats wrong with the reticle? I can't find a spec sheet? Do you know about how thick the center is? Did you happen to weigh it? Bushnell says 25 but pretty sure i found an article that said it was was 22 oz and the one of the higher mag models was 25. Does it really have the massive eyebox they claim?

I'm (still) considering buying one for my 300 Ham'r AR15. I just got it, it's a beast of a caliber for an AR15!! Intended use is for hunting....probably no more than 300-400 yards. My only drawback is the reticle, need more info on it. Bushnell's website says the parallax is fixed at 100 yards. I assume the answer is no (using 1x power), but is it difficult to focus on anything < 100 yards?

Reactions: JS8588