• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bushnell Holographic

tanda10506

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 10, 2010
Phelan, CA
I've been looking at EOTech holographic sights. I've seen a lot of cheap knock-off's that I would never consider, but I found one that's made by Bushnell. It looks just like an EOTech, almost exactly like one (there is a used one for sale in the WTS Optics Section). I have 2 Bushnell Elite's and so does my dad, and we both love them. I'm wondering if anyone here has experience with them and how they like them? Thanks.

Re: Bushnell Holographic

I think they are made by the same people, maybe the Eotech has more metal around it.

Google Eotech and bushnell made by same and see what pops up.

Cool, thanks Jason. Sounds like they are pretty good. I know where I can get a good deal on a used one so now I'm pretty curious. Anybody have any personaly experience with one?

Hi, I've owned two of these Bushnell holosights for a few years.

They're basically the same thing as the N battery EOTech, minus the aluminum hood. Last year they added a power button which is nice because before that you had to hold down the up and down arrows to shut it off.

I'm rough on my rifles. I let them bang around in the back of the Jeep with no gun cases. The quad rail on my AR is pretty smashed up. No failures with the Bushnells.

On my FS2K:
4468431873_94e68fb691.jpg

4381244942_93b363ea8f.jpg

Pros: $125 cheaper than the EOTech, works just as well, pretty durable, lighter

Cons: N batteries don't last as long, doesn't have that milspec look