• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Spotters Bushnell - LMSS2 Did the Glass Upgrade?

littlepod

Minuteman
  • Oct 16, 2012
    Kirkland, WA
    instagram.com
    I haven't seen very many reviews on the Bushnell LMSS2 and I was wondering if anyone had one and what their feedback is. Was the glass upgraded at all?

I have a Athlon Cronus spotter which is pretty decent but not quite as nice as the Leupold MK4 so I was considering upgrading.

Thanks in advance!

Wanted to bump this up and see if anyone had any feedback. I know some of you guys got the original lmss on blowout, but Google isn't giving me a damn thing as far as reviews for the LMSS2.

Anyone have one or have any experience with one?

I haven't seen very many reviews on the Bushnell LMSS2 and I was wondering if anyone had one and what their feedback is. Was the glass upgraded at all?

I have a Athlon Cronus spotter which is pretty decent but not quite as nice as the Leupold MK4 so I was considering upgrading.

Thanks in advanceE

Some improvements did happen on glass that increased edge to edge performance as well as CA controls.

Reactions: Hollywood 6mm
    I've got two LMSS2s (one for personal and one used for T&E) and I've been really happy with mine. I'm not a fan of the T4 spotter reticle, but I do like the H332 version. Glass on both had been really good in the time I've put behind them, and the guys that ran the T&E model at Hat Creek in a class came back with a lot of positive comments.

Reactions: WT1
    I've got two LMSS2s (one for personal and one used for T&E) and I've been really happy with mine. I'm not a fan of the T4 spotter reticle, but I do like the H332 version. Glass on both had been really good in the time I've put behind them, and the guys that ran the T&E model at Hat Creek in a class came back with a lot of positive comments.
    The H322 version looks very handy.

The Tremor4 reticle is excellent and the H322 is also an excellent design. But it is the Horus and Hodnett designed reticles that I like about the products.

It is the Hodnett reticles I find to be of most use.

Last edited: