• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bushnell online orders

madpat

Private
Minuteman
Nov 3, 2017
I have a problem with Bushnell online store. 2 weeks ago I placed order on the bushnell web site. There was a Match pro ED scope in stock again. They don’t send it. Order is open. Cash comeback after two weeks. Somebody has same problem? They don’t reply for emails..

I have a problem with Bushnell online store. 2 weeks ago I placed order on the bushnell web site. There was a Match pro ED scope in stock again. They don’t send it. Order is open. Cash comeback after two weeks. Somebody has same problem? They don’t reply for emails..
By chance are you outside the U.S.?

Reactions: akmike47
By chance are you outside the U.S.?
IMG_6433.GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68 and 6.5SH
I remember from your Kestrel thread and the metric issue that you are likely not in the US. You'll need to choose an International distributor. From their website:
"We currently ship everywhere in the U.S., including Alaska and Hawaii. We currently do not ship internationally for orders placed online."

Reactions: 6.5SH
Taking payment from outside the country might be against policy ot an ITAR can of worms they don’t want to deal with.

Reactions: Northfl