• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bushnell Quick Release adapter

ranger1183

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 18, 2006
Whitefish, MT, USA
I have a Bushnell (Elite?) 15-45 power spotting scope with the MIL-dot reticle. The quick release adapter and the spotting scope case have disappeared after a day at the range. Most important is the quick release adapter as that is how the spotting scope attaches to the tri-pod. Anyone here know where I can get a replacement at? And no, Bushnell's website doesn't list them.

Seems every maker has a different size adapter, can you take a measurement on the part that sets down into the tripod head L X W. and I will see what I have in my bag of crap.

I hope these help.

Tri-pod-1-600x583.jpg

Tri-pod-2-600x593.jpg

Tri-pod-3-574x600.jpg

Tri-pod-4-600x598.jpg

I just pulled 3 different sizes out of the "graveyard Drawer of broken tripod crap", and none are close to that measurement. That is not close to my Bushnell Mil spec head by a long shot as well. Sorry I cant help.

Actually, thank you Jon! It was very kind of you to take a stab at it.

I was actually hoping that I could attract the attention of a Bushnell rep who could sell me what I needed off the shelf. Still hoping.