• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

bushnell rangefinding binocular

Eznutz

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 21, 2011
Northern Utah, USA
Has anyone picked up a set of these and have any reviews as to how well they work or don't work? how is the glass?

I'm thinking about a pair and would like some objective reviews from those of you who have used them. I have a Leica crf1600 that is awesome but would like to maybe consolidate the binocs and rangefinder. Let me know if it actually ranges. past 400 yards on smaller objects.

I haven't been too impressed with their ARC monocular rangefinder as i had an older version and maybe they have updated the laser to something respectable.

Let me know what you think. good or bad.
thanks

Re: bushnell rangefinding binocular

I haven't owned any but reports are the RF is pretty good, but that depends on your needs and how far you are shooting. I don't see the bushnell ranging as good as your leica. the real problem with the bushnell RF binocular is the glass sucks. its got a terrible blue tint to it, I have some columbia binocs that I paid $59 bucks for from cameraland and I think the glass is better on them.

maybe i got lucky, but i cannot see any blue tint in my bushy lrf binos

farthest i've ranged with so far is 1034 yds

I dont have problems with the glass in mine, and have accurately ranged at 1830yds.

Note, try using the search function this question has been asked and asked and asked.

I did a search after i posted but none of the others had any comparisons.
I'll do a better job and search before i post next time.

do those of you that have them use the bullet drop information and does it allow for custom information or is it generic?