• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Bushnell XRS II vs Razor Gen II 4.5-27

I don't, but I really like my Vortex other than the weight. Make the 1000+ shots fun and doable. Good luck.

Im looking at them both right now. The razor 2 is a bit brighter in low light (prob a difference in coatings or something), has about 10% larger FOV, and slightly better eye box. Clarity, color, and CA are so close it's hard to say. Turrets are also a little better on the razor 2. Overall the razor 2 is a better scope if you don't mind the weight, but the xrs2 is not far behind at all. The xrs2 glass blows away the dmr2, it's not even close.

Reactions: Joebr
I have both, and I know the Razor gen2 is regarded highly here so I must have been unlucky to get two which suffer from CA. The XRSii does not show the CA near as bad as my Razor. The atacr F1 shows no CA. Taking out the CA glass quality you'd be hard pressed to pick them a part.

Reactions: Joebr
Raising this thread from the dead to see if I can get some more opinions. Really like my XRS II and have never been behind a Razor but I'm considering it. My next purchase will be one or the other.

To my eyes, the XRS2 has better glass, but it's not a massive difference. If you already have an XRS2, I'd just buy a second one for commonality. I've got a pair of them myself on my bolt guns, plus a DMR2 Pro on my gasser.