• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Butler Creek caps for S&B PM II 4-16x50?

Re: Butler Creek caps for S&B PM II 4-16x50?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Trigger Monkey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">#43 and #18 but a #20 objective cover will also work on the eye piece. </div></div>

I think you may be wrong, I just took the front cap off of my 4-16x50 and it is a #40 and fits very well. My objective is a 18.

All of the BC caps that I had for my S&B 3-12X50 and 4-16X50's were #43's and the BC caps that were supplied to the USMC on the M8541 were #43's.

My front cap says" 39 40 43 10 bliz" Dont know WTF that means, or if it helps.But that's whats on it.

IIRC it's a #43,cause it fit my PMII and my NXS.

Thanks guys. I took what you guys gave me and compared it to BC's chart. It looks like with those measurements, a 40 and a 43 will both work. The 40 will just be a slightly snugger (is that a real word?) fit.

This will work. Thanks again folks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: long range dogr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My front cap says" 39 40 43 10 bliz" Dont know WTF that means, or if it helps.But that's whats on it.

IIRC it's a #43,cause it fit my PMII and my NXS. </div></div>

You are looking in the wrong spot, the sizing info is not on the plastic cap, those are the sizes in which the cap will fit. The actual cap size is on the rubber lip just inside the cap opening. It should be only one number. Check it again.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sickeness</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: long range dogr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My front cap says" 39 40 43 10 bliz" Dont know WTF that means, or if it helps.But that's whats on it.

IIRC it's a #43,cause it fit my PMII and my NXS. </div></div>

You are looking in the wrong spot, the sizing info is not on the plastic cap, those are the sizes in which the cap will fit. The actual cap size is on the rubber lip just inside the cap opening. It should be only one number. Check it again. </div></div>

Says 43.......