• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Butler creek caps

Hoodlum

Private
Minuteman
May 23, 2013
Tennessee
I have a vortex viper pst 6-24x50 and was looking for caps. I went to a site that had butler creek size chart but nothing really matched the size of the scope. The closest I can find is a #40 and a #14. Just curious what you folks are using.

In the optics section there is a sticky that should answer your question, but i strongly urge you to check out aadmounts lens caps. You'll buy once and not have to replace like you will with butler creek

In the optics section there is a sticky that should answer your question, but i strongly urge you to check out aadmounts lens caps. You'll buy once and not have to replace like you will with butler creek

The aadmount caps are backordered at the moment...Sent an e-mail concerning wait time but haven't received a reply yet...

Butler creek caps

I just placed an order yesterday for some aadmount caps for my Nightforce F1 that said they were back ordered and received a shipping notice the same day.

Last edited: