• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Butt Hurt ?

G

So whats a guy to do if he gets Butt hurt in a thread, call a hall monitor or what?
I was butt hurt in the Serpa thread, can I get comp'd for that past hurtness or, should I have alerted a mod right away, to put a stop to my feeling's being hurt?

Just want to know as I'm training my grandson to operate correctly in the brave new world. Would hate for him to hurt someones feelings, who he thought made outrageous claims.

Re: Butt Hurt ?

4134J324RWL.jpg

Just start to use this.

anal_ease.jpg

This should help to make it all politically correct.

Start to apply BEFORE the situation.

John

Complete a "Hurt Feelings Report" immediately.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheWenisPrinkle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was always told the best cure for butt hurt is a large steaming glass of "shut the hell up." </div></div>

Really,...sounds like most good advice for those who wear a skirt.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunfighter14e2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So whats a guy to do if he gets Butt hurt in a thread, call a hall monitor or what?
I was butt hurt in the Serpa thread, can I get comp'd for that past hurtness or, should I have alerted a mod right away, to put a stop to my feeling's being hurt?

Just want to know as I'm training my grandson to operate correctly in the brave new world. Would hate for him to hurt someones feelings, who he thought made outrageous claims.

</div></div>

Anyone else catching all the irony here?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EddieNFL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You have to choose to get your feelings hurt. </div></div>

I will agree

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunfighter14e2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheWenisPrinkle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was always told the best cure for butt hurt is a large steaming glass of "shut the hell up." </div></div>

Really,...sounds like most good advice for those who wear a skirt. </div></div>

Made for her butt strong enuff for him.

puddingpops.png

stfu.jpg

STFU-WW2-4Words.jpg

Hopefully I have helped the butthurted in some small way. I am not a superhero, but I did watch a John Wayne movie.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmaHeavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
puddingpops.png

stfu.jpg

STFU-WW2-4Words.jpg

Hopefully I have helped the butthurted in some small way. I am not a superhero, but I did watch a John Wayne movie. </div></div>
ArmaHeavy in for the win! Good stuff! Haha

I feel better now that I know, others will share a tissue when things get me down.

Ya about my 219 zipper, it's not that good to a grand only holds MOA if/when I do my part. Starting to reload it with Re-25 an CCI small pistol primers but, this latest batch of cast bullets for it seem to shoot under moa at 1200 yds with the PVS-2 I have mounted on it. My question is will a different muzzle break make it group better farther away that closer, or should I do a form 1 an build a silencer from heart southern pine? Will it make a difference at 75 yds vs where i normally shoot?
You's guys are so cool I want to be sniper'y as well. After playing COD, I now know what my life's calling is. Where an when do I learn the secret hand shake an when will my sniper card be mailed to me, as I so want to impress the lady's, at the mall where I'm the Chief of Security.
Yesterday we took a class on how to properly use our radios when directing "locals" to a hot spot! One of my guys took an on line field craft course, he got a patch, knife, and "Cert" to hang on the office wall, BTW he passed with a 78% from the open book test, I am so proud of him.

I feel all warm an fuzzy now,...Group hug??