• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Buy chance for an Atlas $ goes to WWP- Drawing #3!

Re: It's ON! Buy chances for an ATLAS

Looks like everybody that bought a ticket in this one may need to pony up for a second ticket just to get this drawing done..

I'll see what I can do. It is for a good cause after all.

27 SOLD!!!

Thanks for the support and all t-shirts will ship once we draw the winner.

Thanks one and all for all the efforts and support.

I have decided that this will be the last Atlas drawing for 2010 and we'll see if we can't get something of a little different flavor going for 2011.

We are sitting at 27 chances sold and it's September 8, I hope we can get this one sold out before the end of November.

New rule;

If a member of SnipersHide should ever ask: "I hate to even ask but what happens if these last 22 tickets never sell?" He or She must immediately make arrangements to buy the remaining tickets.

Or,

After careful considerations by the parties conducting said drawing, mercy might be extended to the offending party to which the offending party will be required to keep said drawing thread on the first page of the forum until which time all tickets are sold.

Seriously, I believe they will sell @ 20.00 a chance with a guaranteed t-shirt and all the proceeds going to the Wounded Warrior Project. I'll get more concerned come 1 December if we have some left.

I find it kind of hard to believe that as difficult as your bipods are to track down in the wild, that more people are not willing to throw $20 in on a 1 in 50 chance to win one - with all the fixin's (Atlas Bipod, Leg Extensions, Skis, Cleats and Pouch).

Not to mention the money going to a great cause and a t-shirt thrown in on the deal too...

oh yeah - put me down for another chance, $20 in cash headed your way
wink.gif

Kasey, any chance I could pay-pal the money over to you guys?

I know im in a different country but im willing to pay the extra postage if thats what it takes to mail the shirt outside of the states, plus I know the funds are going to a good cause
smile.gif

or ive got a pending order for an atlas/spigot/tshirt maybe you could just add the tshirt in there with all the other stuff?

Ok, I have scratched together another $20. Check going out Monday morning.

We have now sold 32 chances! Thanks a ton!

And one from a gentleman using zip code 17314, I could not locate the screen name given, but I did get you Postal MO and I thank you and wish you good luck!

Well, it didn't get out Monday morning but it is in the mail. $20 coming your way.

Thanks guys! We are now at 38 chances sold!

We have 12 left to sell.

Because this is the last one of these drawings, we're going to do it this way in the event of selling more than the 12 we have left;

We will go by the round date stamp on the envelope, first come first serve in our possession.

In the case of a buyer buying multiple chances (up to 10) they will get however many chances are left with the balance being refunded to them.

Again, thanks again to everyone that has participated in these drawings and supporting such a great cause. We did not hit the trigger of 50 chances sold as many times as I'd hoped but considering that times are tough, we did pretty good. I'll be racking my brain for something else to do that might generate interest and funds for the WWP that we can do here at SH.

Kasey - $20 cash going out today.
Keep up the good work.

Kasey - $20 check coming at you from MO.

Thx

Looks like only 5 chances left, if my count is right, maybe we get this drawing done in a week or so.

Here ye, here ye!

All 50 are sold!

Everyone that we have received payment from as of today has been PM'd here.

We will draw the winner tomorrow and post it up here ASAP.

Here ye, Here ye!

I CANT COUNT!

We are at 45.

Pulled all the envelopes, separated the multiple chance buyers added them all up and hit 45, counted it twice.

So I due to the un-warranted drama, once we hit 50 that is I'll have another person count the next 5...we'll pull two names and both will get the same Atlas package.....

Sorry Guys.

That sir, is a more than fair solution! Thanks for the opportunity and a great way to donate to a good organization.

Kasey if you can post a final tally Friday before 2-3 o'clock Eastern, I will Priority Mail the remaining chances to get this finished. I hate for you to have to wait on this any longer.

We have 46 sold.

Jr_V, that is a very kind and generous offer but as there are some members that have said they are sending funds, my Friday count might not reflect those and I already stated we'd work off the date stamps which might predate yours. It's no hardship on me,I'm honored to be able to do it and to have such a great place to draw from is a blessing. In addition, you have already participated big so no worries, we are on the home stretch!

Kasey;
I'll give you a holler after work tomorrow afternoon (about 3:30pm, Eastern). I'll buy-out whatever we need to reach the goal of 50, and maybe you can get a Friday Night drawing under way.
May as well give someone a great start to their weekend!

Just got off the phone with Kasey, and it sounds like things are moving along pretty well at this point. My offer has been declined, as he has already committed to holding the drawing based off the time/date stamps on the postmarks on the pending ticket sales.

It's good to see that folks are stepping up, and it's really great to see Kasey go through all this for such an outstanding cause!