• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Buy chance for an Atlas $ goes to WWP- Drawing #3!

Re: It's ON! Buy chances for an ATLAS

Scott, thanks for the offer, but we'll just have to let it ride out due to the earlier stated MO.

You guys have all been great with this deal, it's an honer to be able to do it for a great bunch of guys and for a worthy cause.

will send 1 out monday if its not reached this weekend

I'll send you a check tomorrow for the last three tickets Kasey.

Thanks Tony.

There are several folks that have said/posted they are sending funds so what looks like 3 left might be zero as we are working on first come first served based on envelope post date.

I've had at least three guys offer to buy what's left, but as I have no way of really knowing what is left, passed on the offer.

You can send in $ for 3, and however many chances are left when we get it, they will be yours and I'll refund the rest.

Another chance sold! Total sold is now 48 leaving 2 and there are at least that many that have posted they are sending funds in so we should be good to go this week.

Sorry I forgot. Sending it in the morning.

50 sold!

Bride is gone till Monday so we'll have the drawing then for 2 Atlas packages!

Thanks again, one and all!

No Kasey, thank you. This is a great thing that I wish more companies would do. Keep it up, and I'll keep buying chances.

And the winner is.......????

And thank you Kasey!

Just got around to getting this finished up, mixed them up in a copy paper box and my bride drew two envelopes belonging to;

1. Darkstar

2. ARCOREY

Congratulations to the winners! Please contract us with what model you want, BT10 or BT10-NC and we'll get them out ASAP.

So now all the checks will be deposited and we'll get the t-shirts out by the end of the first week of November.

I want to again thank each and everyone here that participated below is the email confirming payment to the WWP.

10/25/2010 8:14:24 PM

Dear Kasey,

Thank you for your generous donation to Wounded Warrior Project. Your gift enables us to provide comfort and aid to the wounded and families in need.

Your information is as follows.

Your Information

Name: B&T IND. L.L.C.
Address: PO Box 771071
Wichita, KS 67277
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 316.721.3222

Payment Information

Payment ID: 20194
Payment Type: CREDIT
Payment Date: 10/25/2010 8:14:24 PM
Donation Amount: $1,000.00

Again, Thank you one and all.

Sincerely,

Kasey

WOW!!!! I never win these things. Thanks to Kasey and BT for giving back and to all those that donated to such a great cause. I was just happy with the cool shirt, now I have a cool bipod to try out. I'll be sure to put it to good use
grin.gif

Definitely looking forward to the shirt. Thanks again Kasey for allowing me to be part of this great cause. On a side note, I'm already scheduled to run various events this year to benefit the WWP.

Let us know if you plan on continuing this. I bought in $40 for the last one, I'd likely do it again!

okay it looks like if you asked for a LARGE shirt there will be a delay. We had a few large shirts but not enough to satisfy the requirement. Screen printer said he should have them in 3 weeks.

Sorry for the delay.

DP425, We had hoped to do one drawing a month for the year 2010, ended up doing 3. So while your participation and interest is appreciated, we have decided to stop doing this drawing in search of a more appealing effort to support the WWP. So if you have any ideas, please feel free to share them.

Please keep the drawings going. I imagine if you keep putting up two bipods per drawing, the drawings will fill faster, which in the end means more money to donate to WWP.

Maybe some kind of RSVP before the drawing. Almost like a group buy. It would get a decent idea of how many are interested. Not that you'd be locked in, but I would think most would be honest about their intent. I plan to do at least 1 per drawing as long as they continue, even if I do have one on the way still. It is definately money going to a good cause.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kasey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">DP425, We had hoped to do one drawing a month for the year 2010, ended up doing 3. So while your participation and interest is appreciated, we have decided to stop doing this drawing in search of a more appealing effort to support the WWP. So if you have any ideas, please feel free to share them.</div></div>

Kasey, I for one vote to keep this drawing going. I can easily justify to my wife buying $20 dollar chances going to such a good cause. I would never get her to understand me buying one of your bi-pods at full price. She just doesn't understand... This will be the only way in the forseeable future that I have a chance of owning such a nice piece of kit.

An idea I had was maybe see if some of the other hide venders could donate some kit to maybe get the tickets to sell faster.

Got my Atlas in the mail and all I can say is WOW! I had no idea a bipod could do all this. If you're on the fence on whether or not to get one, I say get it if you can afford it. I'll have a hard time liking my Harris again after having the Atlas. I probably wouldn't have bought one on a whim, but I see why they bring the price they do. Every part of the kit is well made from the attachent rail and feet to the high quality carry pouch. I looked every where I could for tooling marks, flaws in knurling, and mistakes in craftsmanship. All I can say is that I can't find a stitch out of line. Kasey builds top knotch gear and I'm proud to own his Atlas and a Monopod that I purchased on my own. I applaud him and his crew for putting on this drawing for the WWP and hope to see more events in the future like this. Once deer season ends here I hope to give this bipod a good field evaluation, but from the initial impressions, it should hold its own. Thanks again to all that made this happen.

Corey

Kasey,
I received my prize. DAM, This is one hell of a piece of kit you make!
Thank you for taking the time to speak to me on the phone and for donating your time and products for this very worthy cause. The WWP is doing great work and they need our support to continue doing the deed.
I‘m a retired mechanical engineer with over 33 years in product development. Better than 2/3 of that time was in the defense industry. I would like to congratulate you and your team on a well thought out design and a meticulously executed product. The detail components, bipod assembly and all the accessories are fabricated to very high quality standards.
And the t-shirt? Well it’s just a hoot...
Thank you once again,
Darkstar
Oh, and thank the little lady from me for pulling my name!

Thanks guys, glad you liked what you won and thanks to all the members that participated in this effort to support the WWP.

All the t-shirts were mailed out last week so everyone that participated and asked for the t-shirt should have it by now.