• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Buy chance for an Atlas $ goes to WWP- Drawing #3!

Kasey

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 3, 2003
www.accu-shot.com
Offering chances to win an Atlas Bipod and accessories with the guarantee of a t-shirt with all proceeds will be given to the Wounded Warrior Foundation.

$20 per chance gets you a t-shirt (only one t-shirt per buyer, NOT per ticket) and one chance at winning an Atlas Bipod, Leg Extensions, Skis, Cleats and Pouch.

How it works-
1. All participants must mail check, money order or cash to;

ATLAS – WWP
c/o B&T Industries L.L.C.
PO Box 771071
Wichita, KS 67277

2. Inside the envelope must be;

1.<span style="font-weight: bold">The funds, if check or Money order, please make payable to B&T Ind.</span> (20.00 per chance, limit 10 chances per buyer per drawing)
2.T-Shirt size (T-shirt of our choice, 1 per buyer)
3.If no t-shirt size given we will conclude you do not wish to have one.
4. Buyers return address (legible as it will be used as the shipping label)
<span style="font-weight: bold">5. If your a SH member and will include your screen name, I'll confirm receipt.</span>

3. Proof of receipt will be canceled check or purchase of return receipt from USPS when you mail your letter

4. Once 50 tickets are sold, there will be a drawing and the winner announced on SH.

4. In the case a buyer buys 10 chances and there are only 5 left in that drawing, the balance of five chances will go into the following drawing, or in case of it being the last drawing, the balance returned to buyer.

5. There will be no more than one drawing per month per each month of 2010.

6. As the last drawing draws near a count of available chances will be given if any are available.

7. If at anytime we are short of the 50 chances on the 25th of the month, a notice will be posted and the drawing postponed until the 50 threshold is reached or 10 days passes, whichever comes first. This process just described will also trigger the end of this effort, making this drawing the last.

We expect there to be a few issues as this is not our area of expertise, however, we will give an honest effort to be fair with everyone participating. And ask that everyone that does participate keep in mind that the true goal is to give to those that have given on the battlefields.

If you have questions about this effort, please post them up here so others can benefit from both the question and answer.

If you can afford to participate, thanks a ton for doing so. If you cant afford to buy chances, please support it by letting others know about it.

Thanks again to Lowlight for letting us do this and to all the members here that make Snipershide the best community on the www.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Edited to add; it was member Hellbender that suggested we do another deal for the WWP but only offer tickets so more folks could get in on a chance to win an Atlas as opposed to an auction. A great idea.</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Edited to add; Winner will have the choice between the BT10 or the BT10-NC models</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Edited to add #5 above</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Edited to add the B&T Ind. to #2:1</span>

WINNERS;

Drawing #1 - "Sled"
Drawing #2 - "Austan"
Drawing #3 - "Darkstar" and "ARCOREY"

Re: It's ON! Buy chances for an ATLAS

Also, if you are sending funds in on this or just want to help, please bump it up.

Thanks again, one and all.

Kasey...you are the man!! This is the kind of thing that a lot more manufacturers, etc. need to be doing to benefit an excellent cause like the Wounded Warrior Foundation. My hat is off to Hellbender as well!!

You'll have my first (hopefully of many) entry and payment sometime next week!!!

In.. Going out Monday AM...No Sunday mail pickup here in the sticks..

Check ready to be mailed Monday, good work Kasey. Also excellent customer service for investigating the loose knob issue, looking forward to final modification from you and Hellbender.

I'll get my check out by friday

Just wanted to say we are getting envelopes in and want to thank you for participating. Also to say if your a SH member and will include your screen name, I'll confirm receipt.

Me too, mail in the morning.

Check on the way & bumperony...

You guys are doing a real fine job! To date everyone is putting what we need in their envelopes, so thanks for making this easy.

And we will be send the new t-shirts out ASAP, they should have the shirts tomorrow and they have the artwork so maybe next week we'll get the first batch from them. They are PC but hope you'll like them just the same.....

Dinosdeuce, thanks but really it's you guys that are "standing up" that have my respect!

Kasey,

Sent in cash for an entry and some Pnuts for you guys! This is a good thing you are doing!

Chiller, we are more than half full for this draw, I hope we'll get it done before Christmas.

Thank you!

Got the shirts today, quick as we get the rest of the chances sold, we'll draw and send shirts AND the winners Atlas! I'll get a photo up here ASAP

Here is the shirt you will be getting when you send in your money for the drawings.

On the back;
[img:center]
TALIBANTRASHBACK.jpg
[/img]

On the front
[img:center]
TALIBANTRASHt-shirtFront.jpg
[/img]

johnmac, got them, Thanks! those have to be the best peanuts I've ever had.

Kasey, is there still time to get in on this? Even if its for a donation and a shirt? I'm new here but would like to help out and maybe get a chance. Thanks.

Captain Moroni, I suspect you have a life??? LOL Glad you found it and appreciate you participating! And BTW, we are running this drawing program every month of 2010 as long as people are participating.

Abizdafuzz, welcome aboard and by all means there is time, the first draw is filling up but if it's full (50 chances sold) then we'll roll them into the Feb. drawing. savvy?

I know this was not the best time to start this deal but we are very close to getting the 50 and want to thank everyone that has participated. Several people have said the check is in the mail so with luck we'll hit 50 in the next two days and we can announce by Christmas. If not then certainly by the end of December.

Thanks again

Thanks for the welcome, I will wait till after the first of the year to enter that way not to mess with the PO during the holidays (unless you need more to hit the 50, then let me know and I will send it out next week). But, I will enter for sure.

Thanks again,
Abiz

Abizdafuzz, that'll be fine.

Captain Moroni, lol, I'm afraid my guns are going to organize against me and press charges against me for neglect.....I hope to change that in 2010.

Okay guys we came up short for the drawing to happen by Christmas. Several have said the checks are in the mail so with luck we'll get it done before end of December.

Thanks to one and all for your participation and I wish each and everyone a Great Christmas.

Merry Christmas to you too, and I'll send mine out next week to get the number up before the new year.