• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Buy chance for an Atlas $ goes to WWP- Drawing #3!

Re: It's ON! Buy chances for an ATLAS

Mine just went out in the mail today, can't wait to see how this turns out. Bump to get some more to try.

17!

Thanks guys!

Lets try to get 33 more before the end of February.

18 sold, 32 to go!

And a start of the weekend bump

19 sold.

Any ideas on how we can get more people to participate on this?

Sell it as chances to beat people with sticks, LOL. Then give a bipod to one lucky stick swinger
laugh.gif

I thought this would really take off more than it has. Good prizes, good odds, a cool T-shirt and a good cause, what's not to like?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kasey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">19 sold.

Any ideas on how we can get more people to participate on this? </div></div>

A link on your website or gunpal, or any way to pay with Credit/debit card. Some other way to pay quickly. I didn't mind sending mailing the check, but others like the convenience. BTW, Thanks for the verification that you got my check.

yahoo! We now have 21 chances sold!

Thanks to everyone for participating and for those here that are bumping it up.

To anyone out there that cannot participate due to the inconvenience of getting a MO or cashiers check. I ask that you keep those men and women that have are suffering the inconvenience of an injury in your prayers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kasey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yahoo! We now have 21 chances sold!

Thanks to everyone for participating and for those here that are bumping it up.

To anyone out there that cannot participate due to the inconvenience of getting a MO or cashiers check. I ask that you keep those men and women that have are suffering the inconvenience of an injury in your prayers.
</div></div>

2 more buy-ins on the way. Almost half way there, people. Keep the cause alive!

Thanks again Kasey

Bouncing back to the top!

Cash, Money Orders or personal/business checks are all accepted for this and 100% of ALL the money goes to the WWP.

If you participate more than once and want a shirt just state your shirt size in the envelope if you don't state a size, we will not send a shirt. I am not keeping track of shirts sent.

Thanks to one and all!

okay so it is 22 chances sold, not 21 my bad.

Chiller, your call, if you want the remaining 5 put in this draw, we'll do it. At this rate we'll be lucky to do two more drawings this year.

Sending another entry your way.