• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Buying a USED can??

Pocket

Monkey with a gun
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 20, 2019
Baton Rouge, La
So are those benefits to this if it’s part of a trust?
Pay they guy, be on the trust and take primary custody of if?? That even legal?

Otherwise is there actual market for a used suppressor if you still have to wait the 8-12mo to get one from someone selling used with buying tax transfer and such.

Fair, yeah I didn’t think the way I mentioned above seemed legit just didn’t know if there was a better way than waiting a year.

For my 2 that I have I used SS kiosk which was fine. They are just some options that were out there but saving $200 and not being sure how “legal” it is doesn’t seem worth it. $200 vs a bar of soap I prob just need to stick to FFL/SOT

Reactions: MegaMind
So are those benefits to this if it’s part of a trust?
Pay they guy, be on the trust and take primary custody of if?? That even legal?

Otherwise is there actual market for a used suppressor if you still have to wait the 8-12mo to get one from someone selling used with buying tax transfer and such.

It's probably in a grey area but it's also fucking stupid.

Every time the trustee goes to submit a new tax stamp, he'll need you to submit all the usual bullshit as an authorized user. And he can remove you at any time without your knowledge or consent. Then guess what you have? His stolen suppressor.

Not to mention it'll be stored offsite...

Pay the $200. Price hasn't changed since what, 1934?

Reactions: MegaMind
It's probably in a grey area but it's also fucking stupid.

Every time the trustee goes to submit a new tax stamp, he'll need you to submit all the usual bullshit as an authorized user. And he can remove you at any time without your knowledge or consent. Then guess what you have? His stolen suppressor.

Not to mention it'll be stored offsite...

Pay the $200. Price hasn't changed since what, 1934?
Agree. Wouldn’t risk it being part of another guys trust but buying his can.

Since you’re paying him just eat the $200 and make your own trust if you want. Best time to buy a can was before you really wanted it.