• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Buying Accuracy Int. Rifle

Look. I can tell when someone is salty that they have the older version. You are the guy. No one can link a new AT at 4200. It’s more like 4500ish, At that price gap, why would OP buy old if he doesn’t own one yet??!!

And I don’t think ai would hire someone that says jizz cup. Plus, if I like fancy things, why are you so salty about it. Let me live my best life.
I dont own any AI rifle - i sold my AIAX because it wasnt worth the money.

I was wrong, its not $4200, its $4040.

I am on the fence on buying AI AT. It will definately be most expensive rifle I have ever bought. Have you ever regreted buying your AI?
I was adrift in boat one time without an anchor...one would have come in handy about then.

I dont own any AI rifle - i sold my AIAX because it wasnt worth the money.

I was wrong, its not $4200, its $4040.
I told you, you were wrong🤣😂😂. Good link. I couldn’t find them.

I told you, you were wrong🤣😂😂. Good link. I couldn’t find them.
You apparently didn’t look hard, because there’s only two websites for US sales.

There’s no right or wrong answer when it comes to an AI. All of this shit is personal preference. The ATX is a great offering for those wanting the newest SA model and/or those that compete. That’s it. It’s a tool. You’re going to slap the fuck out of that trigger regardless, so what does it matter?

Buy what you want and leave others be.

...and I want in on whatever kick back program you’re on to push that thing.

You basically proving my point. If you were buying today, you would pick AXSR over AXMC. OP if buying today should pick AT-X over AT.
Agree. Here in Oz the AT-X is only $570US more than the AT. I’ve laid down the deposit. I really like the look of the ATLE. But with that buttstock here it’s AIAX territory dollars. 🤷🏽‍♂️

You apparently didn’t look hard, because there’s only two websites for US sales.

There’s no right or wrong answer when it comes to an AI. All of this shit is personal preference. The ATX is a great offering for those wanting the newest SA model and/or those that compete. That’s it. It’s a tool. You’re going to slap the fuck out of that trigger regardless, so what does it matter?

Buy what you want and leave others be.

...and I want in on whatever kick back program you’re on to push that thing.
Nope didn’t look hard at all, that’s why I asked for link. I’ll share with you, but only cause I’m nice like that.

While I love my AT, no one rifle is perfect for everyone, and these days there are tons of great rifles out there. I in no way think you could ever go "wrong" with an AT, but sure if the ergos don't work for you, you want a 2oz trigger, or you want something under 12 lbs, or spending $4500 on one means you are going to have to eat ramen, put a $500 optic on it, there are better options.

The whole "buy once cry once" thing is just a ego stroking call to arms for those that paid the most $ trying to make those that didn't feel stupid for their choices. We all know that there's a general trend the more you spend the more quality you get, but once you get to a certain point you are spending a TON of $ for almost no performance gain. You could go to GM order a brand new $90k corvette and some guy with a $200k porsche 911 turbo is going to say condescending "Buy once cry once man!" and the guy next to him with the $960k mclaren senna is going to look at them both say condescending "buy once cry once boys".

Uh....is there a reason why this outstanding company can't show their new ATX rifle/chassis on their web page?????

• Haha
Reactions: M8541Reaper
Okay karen relax....
"Okay Karen"???

....what, your little mind grasped a current idiotic meme so you use it no matter how inappropriate or non-applicable because....well, maybe you don't actually have anything intelligent to say?

1616791222628.jpeg

Hi-jacking this thread a bit.. I own 2 Desert tech’s and I’m wanting a new rifle and debating between an AI AX or Surgeon CSR (there’s one in the PX) a AX is quite a bit more. I really only shoot short action calibers and am a fan of shorter barrels 16-18” which I don’t see any AX’s that come with shorter barrels.

Thoughts on a Surgeon CSR vs AI AX.. given the cost difference.