• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Buying from px?

Cmh259

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Aug 5, 2020
So I don’t have enough posts to qualify for the selling portion of the px site yet, new member. But I’m I allowed to buy from it? Thanks in advance!

This probably isn’t a good place to put this as it doesn’t pertain to scopes but @Dthomas3523 should be able to give you an answer probably.

I would read through the rules in the meantime

I believe so, yes. You're not allowed to make new threads on the PX, but you can post in it meaning you can buy, but not sell yet if I'm reading the rules correctly.

So I don’t have enough posts to qualify for the selling portion of the px site yet, new member. But I’m I allowed to buy from it? Thanks in advance!

you cannot make your own threads in the PX unless you purchase the account upgrade or hit 100 posts...You can post in others threads to declare your intention to purchase the listed item at anytime.

Yes, you can.

1. buy what you say you’re gonna buy. Don’t back out.
2. don’t go find PX ads that are 9 months old and say “is this still available?”
3. Don’t crap on a thread. If you don’t want the item or think it’s too expensive then move along.

enjoy! PX is a great way to try new equipment To find what you like. Also, it will tempt you and make you broke.