• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Buying high end brass?

Sebben

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2011
Snellville, GA
Quick question where do you guys go to buy brass from Lapua, Norma, and Nosler? Other than Midway and Sinclair?

Re: Buying high end brass?

I've yet to order any but Powder Valley Inc and Natchez were recommended to me. Both have good prices.

I have tried the Nosler in .223 and it was very good stuff. I did not weigh the brass but as it came in the box it looked very nice. Square case mouths with no dents and dings. Very uniform length, nice uniform primer pockets and flash holes. It is worth a try.

i use lapua in .223,.308win and .338lm its the best brass out there.look at bruno shooters supply and champions choice.

I will try and shoot only Lapua.

IF i cant get Lapua I would opt for Win brass, but CBF with prep work...

Lapua is my choice. If you have an FFL (C&R OK) Black Hills Shooters Supply sells them for $63.10 per 100 for 308. $50.90 for 223 Match. Price includes delivery

Powder Valley has good prices on Lapua brass and bullets. Their supply and customer service is good.

Straight up! If Lapua doesn't make brass in the caliber I am interest in. I move on to a caliber that they do! Its that good!

Just got some more lapua 308 from creedmore sports, price wasn't amazingly low but it was instock and I got it the next day.