• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bye Bye UGA

shoot4fun

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Oct 27, 2003
    Riverside, Alabama, USA, etc
    Well, first it was #5 Utah, now it's #4 UGA. As a Tide fan, I found myself having a hard time deciding who I wanted to win the SEC Championship game. Congratulations to LSU (damn it hurts my mouth to say that!).
    Oklahoma's win will, or should, put them in the big four. All I can say is go Jalen!
    Can any of them match up with Clemson? I think we are seeing the Dabo Dynasty unfold. Alas, we fans of the RTR and WDE will only get to watch from afar.
    Lastly, I really think Ohio State is wildly over-rated (but maybe some bias because I despise Urban).
    Threw that in because of all you guys gonna say Bama sucks. LOL

Reactions: LSUbeatUby40
    I don't know what to think about Clemson.....just b/c the ACC competition is a dumpster fire doesn't mean Clemson is not really THAT good which is why I can't wait to see them play their 1st good team in a month. urban makes me puke, but something in my gut would have me pick them to win it all if I had to take a team today. Still pulling hard for Tua bless his heart seems like such a good young man wnt to hear a good report on his hip that he can regain 100%.

Reactions: Snipe260
    Well, first it was #5 Utah, now it's #4 UGA. As a Tide fan, I found myself having a hard time deciding who I wanted to win the SEC Championship game. Congratulations to LSU (damn it hurts my mouth to say that!).
    Oklahoma's win will, or should, put them in the big four. All I can say is go Jalen!
    Can any of them match up with Clemson? I think we are seeing the Dabo Dynasty unfold. Alas, we fans of the RTR and WDE will only get to watch from afar.
    Lastly, I really think Ohio State is wildly over-rated (but maybe some bias because I despise Urban).
    Urban’s gone man. Ryan Day is Ohio State’s coach.

Clemson is going to get to experience big boy football.

This ain’t the ACC anymore

Oh, you are so correct. Forgot he was moved to Assistant Athletic Director.
    The Circle of Trust! It's actually way better....he is supposedly going to teach an ethics class called 'Leadership and Character'. Truth.

• Haha
    Reactions: shoot4fun
    They did last year! Beat the shit out of bama for the national title!
    Yes they did. I am sure, in a smoke filled and dimly lit back room, there is a plan being drawn to recruit Dabo when Nick is ready to leave us.
    I just hope he will come. I respect the job Saban has done at Alabama. I know the players respect him. It doesn't mean I like him. I really like and respect Dabo.

Last edited:
    I think ESPN and sports know it alls woke up a sleeping beast in Clemson. I think they will be even more beast mode than last years complete crushing of the greatest team of all time, cant be beat Bama.

Don't think the suck eyes know what they are in for, nothing like Clemson in the Big10, they have never played a team like Clemson. Clemson has been there multiple times and have a huge chip left over from last year, even after destroying Bama, the greatest team ever, it was Bama lost Vs didn't get crushed by the better team, better coaching, better game plan, better players. I am not a Clemson homer like so many Bama homers and suck eye homers, just a huge fan of college football and what I see.

Reactions: SCRAM2013
    Yes they did. I am sure, in a smoke filled and dimly lit back room, there is a plane being drawn to recruit Dabo when Nick is ready to leave us.
    I just hope he will come. I respect the job Saban has done at Alabama. I know the players respect him. It doesn't mean I like him. I really like and respect Dabo.

Don’t think that mommy won’t call Dabo home. Hope he says in the ACC, where he’s certain to dominate for years. The SEC West is a murders’ row, I really questioned Lane Kiffen’s sanity taking the Mississippi job yesterday.

I question why Ole Miss went after Kiffen?

Don't think Dabo would leave Clemson but who knows.

Don’t think that mommy won’t call Dabo home. Hope he says in the ACC, where he’s certain to dominate for years. The SEC West is a murders’ row, I really questioned Lane Kiffen’s sanity taking the Mississippi job yesterday.

I question why Ole Miss went after Kiffen?

Don't think Dabo would leave Clemson but who knows.
    Saban regenerated a career for Kiffen but he really hasn't shown any thanks for it.
    Just like a lot of other people, I question Ole Miss and the choice. Maybe, as @Middle Man says, Lane isn't very smart to jump in the SEC, especially the West.

Saban regenerated a career for Kiffen but he really hasn't shown any thanks for it.
    Just like a lot of other people, I question Ole Miss and the choice. Maybe, as @Middle Man says, Lane isn't very smart to jump in the SEC, especially the West.
    Arkansas made the most sense of the 2 with his dad's ties there plus ties to Ark alums Jimmy Johnson, Barry Switzer and Jerry Jones. If he'd of gone there and won 7 games a year he'd of been a hero. Now he's got to compete for MS kids with Miss St.....either way he's got a ton of trouble in the West. Lame Kitten's baggage is immense!

They did last year! Beat the shit out of bama for the national title!

Clemson was a far better team defensively last year. UVAs QB had all day to throw the ball and they were beat in the secondary. Their defense isn’t as good as it was last year. Clemson will score points but Ohio will score more. It will be LSU and Ohio St in the big game.

Reactions: Dewey7271
    Arkansas made the most sense of the 2 with his dad's ties there plus ties to Ark alums Jimmy Johnson, Barry Switzer and Jerry Jones. If he'd of gone there and won 7 games a year he'd of been a hero. Now he's got to compete for MS kids with Miss St.....either way he's got a ton of trouble in the West. Lame Kitten's baggage is immense!
    Here is the Ole Miss 2020 schedule. It is brutal, facing Auburn, LSU and Bama three weeks in a row:

Clemson was a far better team defensively last year. UVAs QB had all day to throw the ball and they were beat in the secondary. Their defense isn’t as good as it was last year. Clemson will score points but Ohio will score more. It will be LSU and Ohio St in the big game.
    I've got LSU and OSU in the final. I want to see Chase Youg 'chase' Burrow that guy is so effing off the charts what a freak speed kills. OSU needs some rest they finished out a rough last several games....I can't pick a winner in my head yet if these 2 meet it could be who has the ball last.

Here is the Ole Miss 2020 schedule. It is brutal, facing Auburn, LSU and Bama three weeks in a row:
    I will say Plumlee lines up perfectly for Kitten that guy is SO freaking quick it's shocking sometimes. Ole Miss will put huge points on the board next year, but ya gotta play some D to win consistently.

Reactions: Middle Man

What he said... and Bama even without TuTu would still beat everyone below #3 as hard as it is for me to admit.

What he said... and Bama even without TuTu would still beat everyone below #3 as hard as it is for me to admit.
    No matter how you slice it the path to the annual battle between AU & UA is a long one each and every year. That is why it is such a fun and unpredictable game. This year AU was flat out the best team out there. UA had issues, uncharacteristically, with penalties all season long. They were lucky to power thru a few games but when the matchup against quality teams such as LSU (undoubtably the top of the heap in the SEC) and Auburn came around those penalties were just too much to overcome .

Probably for money and lights in the SEC and especially the west. Going to be interesting no matter!

This down time b/t conference champs and bowl games kills me! I do enjoy college bball almost as much, but knowing there are more games just around the corner.....like a kid on the 23rd of Dec seeing presents under the tree!

Okay, round one is done.
    I have to say LSU looked even better than they did against UA, AU and UGA.
    OSU bit the dust in a tight one against Clemson.
    LSU is, quite possibly, the better team but Clemson has a thousand times more experience in National Championship games.
    BTW, it looks like sports betting puts LSU a slight favorite but power rankings favor Clemson.

Outstanding fun 2nd game. My 2 OSU buddies were crying 'the refs!' after the scoop and score was reversed. Dang what a good game Clemson pulled it off what a comeback and last drive.

Outstanding fun 2nd game. My 2 OSU buddies were crying 'the refs!' after the scoop and score was reversed. Dang what a good game Clemson pulled it off what a comeback and last drive.
    Admission; I was up early and at the range a goodly part of the day. My old man azz couldn't hang with the whole Clemson-OSU game.:sleep:
    As good as the first half was it appears I missed the best part.

Admission; I was up early and at the range a goodly part of the day. My old man azz couldn't hang with the whole Clemson-OSU game.:sleep:
    As good as the first half was it appears I missed the best part.
    Oh man the 2nd half was such fun. If they re-air you won't be bored