• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bye Bye UK

Re: Bye Bye UK

Very well done!
Congratulations to West Virginia.

First time in a long time they have ever beat UK....

I will say as a CATS fan, we cant win with stats like that. They didnt play like themselves at all.

Not to mention all the bullshit calls that were thrown around. Someone needed to take the refs whistles for awhile and let them play it out.

WV wont make it past Duke though.... as much as I hate Duke, it just wont happen.

You are right. But WV still won in spite of all the calls that were given to KY. The officiating was terrible--but unfortunately it was far in the favor of Kentucky. I do not think they played the way they normally play because they have not played a defense as good as WV's this year. WV deserve to be there. The won the Big East, and very one knows the Big East conference was the toughest conference this year. Maybe not in years past, but definitely this year.

And let them play it out?? They let KY's thug center play it out. He had three traveling calls and all three should have been charges. But the officials let him off with traveling calls instead of charges. Even the biased(toward KY) announcers said the calls should have been charges---not traveling. Tom.

Congrats to WV.
Coach Cal is a piece of shit in an expensive suit.