• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bye

IMG_4069.JPG

My bad, fuck that guy

R

What did I miss? I didn't and now don't dare to open the link
Its just a link to a UK site selling calipers.....and @THEIS was spot on...guy joined to day just to post what looked like a legit question just in order to convey a link to his commercial site. Def spam...def asshole move to try to hide it.

Reactions: mi223
Digital Micrometers, Inc., which the OP Posted is a garbage company and they sell crap micrometers that won't hold a zero... have jaws so soft that they will crater if you try and measure a Nerf ball. And are filled with Chinese electronics that won't manage to hold up for a week.

You would be better off using a carpenters Tape Measure to try and get a "Maybe" .0625 tolerance than using ANYTHING from Digital Micrometers, Inc.

Anyone searching on the company Digital Micrometers, Inc. is going to find this thread and know that their products suck more balls than all the Kardashians put together. Because the OP tried to Spam us here. And we did our research and found out that he is selling garbage products that NO good machinist should buy.

In addition, he did it in such a way that cost his company more bad PR and damage than could ever be re-coup'd by his spamming other forums.

Don't buy Digital Micrometers, Inc. products. They are total ChiCom crap. Always have been and always will be.

Want a good micrometer... go to Mitutoyo or Spi or Starrett. MSC sells them reasonably. And they are all good products. Unlike the garbage from Digital Micrometers, Inc.

Oh, OP... stand by for the ban. After which we will ridicule you mercilessly for screwing your company over massively with your retarded post.

Sirhr

Or you can just tell the OP to get the fuck outta here with that shit.

Reactions: Ravenworks
Digital Micrometers, Inc. is not a reputable company.

I will never buy a Digital Micrometers, Inc. product again.

I'm embarrassed that I bought a set of calipers Digital Micrometers, Inc. in the first place.

Stay away from Digital Micrometers, Inc.

Digital Micrometers, Inc
Digital Micrometers, Inc
Digital Micrometers, Inc
Digital Micrometers, Inc
Digital Micrometers, Inc
Digital Micrometers, Inc
Digital Micrometers, Inc
Digital Micrometers, Inc

Window licking cunts

Reactions: Ravenworks
Have to be careful with mitutoyo fakes are prevalent on eBay and whatnot. I’ve seen a few in person.

Fonts wrong, and they come with a really cheap button cell that’s junk there’s pictures on google for how to spot them.

Digital Micrometers, Inc., which the OP Posted is a garbage company and they sell crap micrometers that won't hold a zero... have jaws so soft that they will crater if you try and measure a Nerf ball. And are filled with Chinese electronics that won't manage to hold up for a week.

You would be better off using a carpenters Tape Measure to try and get a "Maybe" .0625 tolerance than using ANYTHING from Digital Micrometers, Inc.

Anyone searching on the company Digital Micrometers, Inc. is going to find this thread and know that their products suck more balls than all the Kardashians put together. Because the OP tried to Spam us here. And we did our research and found out that he is selling garbage products that NO good machinist should buy.

In addition, he did it in such a way that cost his company more bad PR and damage than could ever be re-coup'd by his spamming other forums.

Don't buy Digital Micrometers, Inc. products. They are total ChiCom crap. Always have been and always will be.

Want a good micrometer... go to Mitutoyo or Spi or Starrett. MSC sells them reasonably. And they are all good products. Unlike the garbage from Digital Micrometers, Inc.

Oh, OP... stand by for the ban. After which we will ridicule you mercilessly for screwing your company over massively with your retarded post.

Sirhr

I have to recommend the Starrett over the mitutoyo as the thumb dial broke after a few uses on the Mitutoyo. It could have been a lemon though.

Genuinely curious why spam is not removed here? It's not like the mods are not active..

Digital calipers....lol

stop being a pussy and buy a set of Vernier calipers like a real man

Digital Micrometers, Inc. Digital Micrometers, Inc. Digital Micrometers, Inc. Digital Micrometers, Inc. Digital Micrometers, Inc.
Digital Micrometers, Inc. Digital Micrometers, Inc. Digital Micrometers, Inc. Digital Micrometers, Inc. Digital Micrometers, Inc.
giphy.gif

Or as Army Jerry would say, "The Oldest Enemy".

patriot.gif

• Love
Reactions: MtnCreek
I just want to point out...

This should help their Internet Search Results. AND the little Nancy Boy who is their digital marketing director (see above) still needs to get fired for being such a moron that he thinks spamming sites like this is actual digital marketing.

Can't wait to see what happens when the executive director finds this thread...

SIrhr

Why am I picturing the OP as a pouty little girl? 🤔😂🤣