• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

C3 defense

zscurlock

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 24, 2007
Edinburg, Texas
This is my new love.(for now) Just wanted to introduce ya'll to her.
pqhao.jpg

2cwocv7.jpg

i5w6ir.jpg

Re: C3 defense

I like the rail. I wanted something different than just another dd rail. I like it. Most people seem to dig it, but the ones that don't,really don't. It allows you to install rail where needed and leave off the ones you don't. Kinda like the gg&g rail.
It is a troy.
The specs are:
Troy 13"
gg&g sights
hogue grip
daniel defense cold hammer forged 1:7 16"
m4-2000 flash and suppressor
jp trigger
c3 upper and lower
ctr moe cheapy for now stock
nf 2.5-10x24mm mil/mil zerostop with unimount

So far this rifle is sub moa out to 700 yds with Factory Match 77mk Fiocchi ammo. It is quite a arch, but they get their with boring regularity. (9.2 mils to 700yds, sub 6 inch group with witnesses. Also 3 inch groups @ 400yds.) I know I need pics. I didn't take these pictures a friend did.

Very Nice. I picked up one of their Enhanced Lowers off a prize table back in May and still haven't switched it out on my 3Gun rifle
blush.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Grand</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very nice: What BCG are you running?</div></div>
Daniel Defense

I could have waited and gotten a Lothar Walther barrel 1:8 wylde 16 inch stainless with matching bolt, but I couldn't wait any longer.

I went out today it was windy. I had gusts from 6 mph to 15 mph and changing directions. Minute of skoal can 2 5/8" ish.
1zyh4s7.jpg

bottom 3 shot group is at 200 yds laying prone and top is at 410 yds from tower laying prone. I shot 410yds and 610yds from the tower.
52jjn9.jpg

610yds unsuppressed
r92z9j.jpg

610yds suppressed. It needs a 1 mil up correction for shift, so far it has been repeatable.
21j8ymh.jpg

30cvrkz.jpg

2w2kbcl.jpg

25txn46.jpg