• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CA Voters Being Told They've Already Voted

I assume a provisional ballot, if its being counted at all, is just canceling out their vote. Sad times, no faith in the voting system.

You have elected these fine upstanding citizens to office , why would they cheat, lie and steal ? I don't understand why anyone would question our system of government, get the flock out of here......🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

You people are ridiculous.
Every time now you are gonna be like, "theres fraud!"

Don't you realize everyone would have to be in on it?
There would be whistle-blowers.
Its not possible to get everyone in on this.
Its just too big to be massive fraud.
Think about it logically. There would be some kind of bigly proof if someone were stealing elections.
Show me the massive number of stolen votes.

Its common when you go to vote and they tell you that you already did vote, then you simply say it must of slipped my mind........

What if you deliberately don't vote and they say you already voted?

feel-me-think-about-it.gif

can't be too surprised it is comifornia , did you think the dims would be playing a fair and level game anyone that believed it could happen are dreaming , the Marxist and communist are pushing for a win just like they are moving tens of millions of people non citizens into swing states to win more seats and fully take over the country it's not a hidden agenda nor is it a secret It's openly happening now I am more supprised that it's being allowed to happen without much of a whimper .

I heard all you cali folks needed to be voting for Larry Elder…avoid splitting votes, and hope that democrats decided not to vote democrat. Only then you will have a 50/50 chance of getting Newsome recalled lol

Can't they just say they sre going to vote Democrat?

They should simply let them in to vote again..... right? That is what they do...right?

Let's say you have a company and it becomes apparent that some folks are embezzeling.

What are you going to do? Shrug your shoulders and bitch in your echo chamber or put your foot down?

The degree of cheating in the coming elections is directly proportional to our apathy. The other side's lack of integrity is a known constant at this point. So, who has the leverage here?

Last edited:
Interesting self-fulfilling prophesy ... tell everyone that there's tons of mysterious voter fraud ... keeping people that actually believe that BS from voting ... and then cry "They Stole The Election" when your side loses by a lot. Kind of an odd strategy, but whatever.

Reactions: ditter
Interesting self-fulfilling prophesy ... tell everyone that there's tons of mysterious voter fraud ... keeping people that actually believe that BS from voting ... and then cry "They Stole The Election" when your side loses by a lot. Kind of an odd strategy, but whatever.
Yea the Russian angle and hookers and piss and mean tweets and racism angle homophobic angle etc were all taken.
As mail in voting is so secure I'll do my vax that way.

R

We must vote AND do as much as we can to assure that our votes count by getting involved in the process.

Part of the Marxist strategy is to erode trust into the traditional institutions. Do not fall for that. Fight for the integrity of these institutions.

Reactions: Snuby642
Yea go vote. That’s really been working out for ya.

Or maybe instead of bitching to the school board about the illegals or calling the cops so you can be arrested for the illegals rights, get off your ass and take care of it yourself.

My Director of Rehab told me today that she received 4 ballots . 2 for her with her middle name added in. One for her son who had been out of the state for several years and the old owner of the home.... 🤣🤣🤣 it's sad though

• Angry
Reactions: Snuby642
110% voter turnout! Doesn't California allow illegals to vote in state elections? This is going to be a complete cluster fuck.

Yea go vote. That’s really been working out for ya.

Or maybe instead of bitching to the school board about the illegals or calling the cops so you can be arrested for the illegals rights, get off your ass and take care of it yourself.
Could you please explain how voting precludes you from taking other actions if necessary.

They would be happy if you do not vote. Why would you want to play into their hand?

Twelve municipalities across the country allowed noncitizens to vote in local elections as of June 2021. Nine were located in Maryland, two were located in Vermont, and the other was San Francisco, California.

According to the Pew Research Center, there were approximately 25 million noncitizens living in the U.S. as of 2017. That included 12.3 million permanent residents and 2.2 million temporary residents in the country with legal permission and 10.5 million living in the country without legal permission.[3]
10M illegals? That's a bit low. Especially after Biden.

Think about it logically. There would be some kind of bigly proof if someone were stealing elections.

Lol.
If the bay of pigs had been successful, would we have heard the true story, or would we have been regaled with stories of patriots who took their country back?

Could you please explain how voting precludes you from taking other actions if necessary.

They would be happy if you do not vote. Why would you want to play into their hand?

I can’t remember when cali was still part of America.
Your state has been issuing id to illegals for how long?
Can you own a ar?

Can you say.... Banana Republic?

Fraud has always been around, JFK was elected via dead people votes lol. Trump winning must've kicked it into overdrive though. Biden getting a higher turnout than Obama for example. Elderly senile white guy garners more votes than young, exciting, hip blackish guy my ass.

The pervasive level of corruption in gov is self evident by their lack of will to ensure the integrity of the vote.

Honestly if someone is to fucking stupid or to lazy to get a SS# & identification card, they have no business voting! That's not racist it's fucking sensical. Not a productive member of society no fucking vote for you. On the .gov dole no vote for you. They claim compassion; we'd see how compassionate they really were if their compassion didn't by them a vote. Morally and spiritually bankrupt people absolutely vote for morally and spiritually corrupt people, it's a given, and they know it, & therefore want more of it.

Why is it acceptable to discriminate against people for some things. Cant fly, cant open a bank account, can't get a drivers license etc etc.
.Gov gives zero fucks about stepping on the neck of the down trodden. Cant pay a Red light camera ticket, sorry no license renewal for you. Car insurance expired for < 30 days, sorry you owe the DMV $1200 fine or no license. Cant afford food, but your getting a ticket for trying to catch a fish for dinner without a fishing license. I've seen the last example happen several times.

And yet we don't GAF if you claim to be Wilma Flintstone with a penis from Honduras, go ahead and cast that ballet.

Put any random 50, 100, or 500 of us conscientious patriots in a room with a task to solve this and we'd get it done! I suspect we'd have at least a consensus that ID & citizenship be required within 5 minutes.

With the current system you wind up with shit like this. A convicted Murderer elected to a commission overseeing the facility he's incarcerated in.

Voting should be run like TSA Pre-check. 1 x ID that matches 1 x ballet, empty your fucking pockets, go insert ballet. Record total number of entries & their respective party affiliation. If they can make every damn citizen do this to get on a plane, then it's perfectly reasonable for casting a vote.

Mail ins must have proof of identity + proof of residence address. The fucking DMV requires this from us, then so should voting.

Employ automatic audits confirming ballets counted match number of ID'd entries & be fairly proportional to party affiliation demographic or it auto triggers deep dive audit by 3rd party auditor + party witnesses.

The easiest way to disprove fraud is to allow a review, you do not. As a matter of fact, people are still fighting in court to review even the most basic checks from the November 2020 election. If there was "no fraud" they why fight to stop people from checking?

Yes, I believe "everyone is in one it". In November 2020, critical cities of critical states all stopped counting voted at 8pm. Strangely, after they sent everyone home and had no election monitors they restarted counting and around 2am, they released vote counts, all of those vote counts are 95% Biden, contrary to previous votes which ran far lower percentages of Biden votes.

In Atlanta Georgia, after the "flooding" ( an overflowing urinal) stopped vote counting, election employees pulled suitcases hidden under tables out and began counting those votes. Those votes were 99% Biden. In Detroit, Michigan the oldest voter who cast a ballot was born in 1849. I'm not saying it is fraud, but I'd honestly like to meet him.

Orange county California has millions of fake voters, when pressed by Judicial Watch in court, they agreed to remove a million of them to drop the lawsuits before the election. If they readily agreed to remove a MILLION VOTERS, how many fake voters do they really have?

The real problem is the "proof" is under the control of the same crooks who cheated and they are protected by crooked judges and crooked governors. As I said, if you are so damned sure it is honest and above board, then you should have no problem allowing people to review it.

Why do you oppose requiring ID to vote?

How about we just fucking require a REAL ID to vote?
I voted early today and they didn't want my ID, they said they would match my signature. WTF!, if they just check ID's then they don't need to match shit. Oh because asking for an ID is raceesseesesiiiiisssttttt! Fuck these clowns that came in from a parallel retarded universe and slammed the dial on the reality inverter to 11.

If newsom is recalled there will be claims of massive voter fraud by the democrats. Unfortunately the recall is rigged newsom already won. Do you guys really think Aunti nancy pelosi will let her nephew gavin be recalled?

Isn't it just so interesting how every single "oh, oops, sorry" moment only helps one side about 99.7% of the time?
I have said this many times. The dems must just be the luckiest SOBS ever that every hiccup just happens to always go their way……nah no voter fraud here.
Also just about every election where it’s close and they have to do a recount they always seem to find extra votes for the democratic candidates nah nope no voter fraud here.

Reactions: stevieb92
“Found a “glitch” in the voting machine”

Is just a polite way of saying….

“Some no good dirty rotten cheating mother fucker rigged the machine”

I wish a link that said that would pop up anytime that word “glitch” is used.

Reactions: camocorvette