• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cadex Lite Competition Chassis

Lukeshoot85

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2019
So I’m new to shooting long range rifles (just started this year) and I admittedly went about my rifle procurement the wrong way!

Rather than trying out different rifles before I bought, I had a custom one built by SAC. While I love the rifle, after trying different stocks and chassis, I realized I’d prefer to put it in a KRG Whiskey 3 chassis.

My question is this, does anyone know the best way to either sell, or just trade my Cadex FDE chassis for a KRG Whiskey 3?

Attachments

• 085AE9A0-DA6D-4047-814E-90475FA668D2.jpeg
    085AE9A0-DA6D-4047-814E-90475FA668D2.jpeg
    388.5 KB · Views: 111
So I’m new to shooting long range rifles (just started this year) and I admittedly went about my rifle procurement the wrong way!

Rather than trying out different rifles before I bought, I had a custom one built by SAC. While I love the rifle, after trying different stocks and chassis, I realized I’d prefer to put it in a KRG Whiskey 3 chassis.

My question is this, does anyone know the best way to either sell, or just trade my Cadex FDE chassis for a KRG Whiskey 3?
I'm curious as to you move from cadex to krg?

Was thinking about ordering a lite competion. Any reason you wanted to transition to the KRG whiskey? Its between those two for me

I didn’t like the adjustment styrlon the stock at all. Plus, I had the chance to shoot the KRG whiskey and I really liked it.
I did get the new AXSR rifle and I really like that chassis as well... they’re selling just the chassis for that too. In case you’re interested (a little pricey though)

If it’s between the KRG and the Cadex, I would go KRG every time. The cadex may look a little better but KRG is way better for comfort and ease of use, hands down.