• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

California DOJ running sting operations at Nevada Big Reno Gun Show.

i knew a guy that liked to go to bars or clubs where the police would wait for drunks to leave.
dude didn't drink at the clubs. ever.
he got pulled over leaving one of them 4 times in one year. different officer each time, completely sober each time.
if the real drunks timed it right...

Running out of the states is the sum of all free folks’ fears, and drives this and all such similar conversation and action. Our side needs to take more action to go with the conversations.

Eventually, you could run out of states to move to.
Definitely true. However an even bigger and more likely issue I’ll face is being forced to move to one of those shitty states that have deemed my tools to be illegal. I have no control over where we move so it is a valid concern and very likely.

All that being said, what are my options if I’m forced to move to a state that has banned my tools? I’ll have to store them out of state or sell them prior to crossing the state line. That’s it. That’s my only option if we get sent to Cali (or another garbage state) after Europe. It is what it is and we have zero control over it. Now if it was our retirement state, that’s another issue and I’ve mentioned my current plan, should it occur. If that fails or isn’t applicable, then I’ll have to go back to the drawing board and adapt/modify my approach, just as we all would.

Reactions: EddieNFL
"
I’m not going to make excuses or talk out of my ass by calling for unethical, immoral, or illegal action against those who don’t agree with me or my way of life. This isn’t a non-developed or developing nation. That’s not how you create change. "

Why is the second amendment listed in the bill of rights?

Oh. And all those people in China and USSR and Germany and Cuba and Venezuela and South Africa and Rhodesia should have voted to change the laws or run for public office. But that will never happen here.
Almost didn’t catch this, didn’t pop up in my notifications.

Oh I get it man, it’s there and was established when we were a non-developer nation on the verge of development. We are not like any of those states you listed, regardless of what any news outlet or gay frog blog pushes. If we were those countries or even a cunt hair of a percent of being close to what they are, then cool. But we aren’t. Those who have spent time in an non-developed nation, know that we are nowhere near even rating to utter that we are at that level.

Regardless, we are not those countries and we are very civil in comparison. All of those countries have stacks of bodies in unmarked graves within their soil. We don’t and a lot of things will have to go wrong really quickly for anyone in this forum to see that happen here. However if people keep blindly idolizing a dude who is obsessed with dictators that have human fertilization programs, then we might expedite our path.

Overwhelming action through political means hasn’t occurred here. Hell, the last two election cycles have been proof of it. Increased bitching online about politicians but yet have essential zero new faces in Congress that support our 2A rights. That’s because it’s easier to bitch online and call for action rather than being personable and putting your life out there while running for office.

It is what it is and we have no one to blame but ourselves. The bear pit is a living example of this. I get it, I definitely do, and I’m fine because I know I’ll make it to the next day. If I don’t, then whatever, the simulation resets lol.

What I don’t understand is sending law enforcement out of state or there jurisdiction. I know law enforcement has full state jurisdiction but out of state? Can there testimony or observations legally binding or they just railroad them?

Almost didn’t catch this, didn’t pop up in my notifications.

Oh I get it man, it’s there and was established when we were a non-developer nation on the verge of development. We are not like any of those states you listed, regardless of what any news outlet or gay frog blog pushes. If we were those countries or even a cunt hair of a percent of being close to what they are, then cool. But we aren’t. Those who have spent time in an non-developed nation, know that we are nowhere near even rating to utter that we are at that level.

Regardless, we are not those countries and we are very civil in comparison. All of those countries have stacks of bodies in unmarked graves within their soil. We don’t and a lot of things will have to go wrong really quickly for anyone in this forum to see that happen here. However if people keep blindly idolizing a dude who is obsessed with dictators that have human fertilization programs, then we might expedite our path.

Overwhelming action through political means hasn’t occurred here. Hell, the last two election cycles have been proof of it. Increased bitching online about politicians but yet have essential zero new faces in Congress that support our 2A rights. That’s because it’s easier to bitch online and call for action rather than being personable and putting your life out there while running for office.

It is what it is and we have no one to blame but ourselves. The bear pit is a living example of this. I get it, I definitely do, and I’m fine because I know I’ll make it to the next day. If I don’t, then whatever, the simulation resets lol.
Naive

One of obamas puppet masters wants to kill 25 million of us. But it could never happen here. Let some stuff like gov agents raping and murdering people and facing zero repurcussions.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: M8541Reaper
What I don’t understand is sending law enforcement out of state or there jurisdiction. I know law enforcement has full state jurisdiction but out of state? Can there testimony or observations legally binding or they just railroad them?
They are operating via scare tactics an just moving the perception ball down range. All their doing is gathering low hanging fruit an keeping their B/S DOJ employed, nothing more, nothing less. If Ca was worried about crime in that state, then the gangs would not control so much of it, including that states leadership !!!

Definitely true. However an even bigger and more likely issue I’ll face is being forced to move to one of those shitty states that have deemed my tools to be illegal. I have no control over where we move so it is a valid concern and very likely.

All that being said, what are my options if I’m forced to move to a state that has banned my tools? I’ll have to store them out of state or sell them prior to crossing the state line. That’s it. That’s my only option if we get sent to Cali (or another garbage state) after Europe. It is what it is and we have zero control over it. Now if it was our retirement state, that’s another issue and I’ve mentioned my current plan, should it occur. If that fails or isn’t applicable, then I’ll have to go back to the drawing board and adapt/modify my approach, just as we all would.

While active, my greatest fear was a PCS to CA or NY.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
They are just doing their jobs.
If you don't like the law change it.

I will not post memes about other people doing their jobs. That is frowned upon here
Nor will I mention muh pensions and muh dental.
You people that think they won't be doing their jobs when it comes to confiscation are smoking crack. Example red flags. Example Katrina. Example pretty much all gun laws.

As for Katrina the Blackwater guys were the ones you really needed to avoid- way more than LEOs. They were doing some fucked up stuff under the guise of confiscation. Wont ever put it past the politicians to hire contractors again to absolve themselves,the LEOs and whoever else of the nasty stuff.

looks like some officers are quite the traitors.
Any veteran or law enforcement that enforces these types of laws, and the other crap laws that the Government is trying, is a traitor. As a veteran I took an oath to defend the Constitution. The Law Enforcement Oath of Honor states to "...always uphold the Constitution". Article VI, Paragraph 2 of the U.S. Constitution establishes that the federal constitution, and federal law generally, take precedence over state laws, and even state constitutions. "Shall not be infringed" means exactly that. PERIOD!!

I took my oath seriously when I enlisted in the military and will live it until my death. LE needs to ban together and live up to their oath. The cities/States can't fire everyone. Of course in some States it actually seems like they want to get rid of LE.

IACP_Oath_of_Honor.jpg

Reactions: Aries256
The cities/States can't fire everyone.

Ah yes, the good ol employment suicide pact. That never goes over well and only works if EVERYONE sticks to it... which never happens because it isn't realistic. Why? Because a suicide pact doesn't put food on the table for their families, keep the lights on, or pay the mortgage. Dudes try that shit all the time, especially in the contracting world, thinking their employers need them more than the other way around. It is always funny to see the looks on their faces as they walk out of the office, head to their room, and start packing because they've been fired and a plane ticket is being booked for them (which is usually deducted from their final paycheck). Then the real icing on the cluster-fuck of a mistake cake is the blacklisting that follows their name. A suicide pact kills your future employability as well. So cool, not only did you succeed at getting yourself fired, along with anyone stupid enough to do the same with you, but you also just fucked your family.

So yea, have fun with that. It is easy to bitch about what you'll do or how everyone should band together and threaten to quit. What isn't easy is the long road of political change...which is why we have the system we have.

I'm out because I have a feeling this thread is going to go the way of previous bear pit threads regarding LE and gun laws, and I can only loose soo mane moore brian cellz.