• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Caliper Bases - $22.00 Shipped

delv7915

Private
Minuteman
Dec 17, 2010
Northern, CO
Updated - 2.26.2024

We developed this product to ensure consistently repeatable measurements when seating bullets.

6061 Aluminum - Hard Anodized Black. Use in conjunction with the Hornady Comparator. Stainless steel set screw included.

The brass set screw in the Hornady Comparator has the same threads as our caliper bases which is 6-32.

$22.00 shipped

To speed delivery - PM me with the quantity you are purchasing and your shipping information. We will then reply with our Paypal account information. Paypal is our preferred form of payment. We accept USPS Money Orders as well.

Shipped same day purchased.

IMG_0201.jpgIMG_0203.jpg

Last edited:
Somehow I missed this. What happened?
Turns out he was a professional scammer and a fraud acting in a commercial manner taking Hoplite and everyone for a ride. If you're curious about more details theres was a thread around here somewhere and "Just FN send it" podcast has a 4hr special detailing most of it.

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
Turns out he was a professional scammer and a fraud acting in a commercial manner taking Hoplite and everyone for a ride. If you're curious about more details theres was a thread around here somewhere and "Just FN send it" podcast has a 4hr special detailing most of it.
Holy shit. That's wild.

Reactions: 2aBaC̶a̶
Hi,

You may want to upgrade your account to a commercial account so you do not get banned for acting in commercial manner without being registered as commercial.

Sincerely,
Theis
And this guy may want to have a real name, and identity , and not be a total fraud scamming POS.....

I just wanted to give a report on the caliper base that these guys made me. I didn't think that it would work as well as it does actually. It is metal and very well done. It is so much easier to quickly get consistent measurements with this thing. I have never used the Hornady base but I've heard mixed reviews about its usefulness. This one is a different design and works great.

Attachments

• 20220223_142330.jpg
    20220223_142330.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 110
Reactions: delv7915
Works great! Thanks for a handy widget.

(the set screw worked out in shipping, inducing a brief "oh no!" moment lol)

20220815_141914.jpg