• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Calling all New Yorkers

Dildobaggins

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Jun 26, 2020
    As a life long libertarian I never thought I'd be saying this. Sharpe is polling at 2 percent...And I'm not voting for him. On Lee Zeldins website, you can donate and volunteer to help knock on doors and make phone calls etc.

I know a lot of Fudds yesterday alone that got a reality check when they went to buy ammo at bass pro, runnings Cabela's etc.

I love this state. It has some of the best fishing and hunting in the country. Tell your friends, family, anyone. Spread the word. Zeldin is only trailing by 4 points right now. We can end the tyranny, or at least partially at the ballot box.

He has to go to NYC and tell those folks just dont vote Dem for the sake of it. He has to convince them that they at risk from criminals that the Dems they vote for put back on the street.

He has to go to NYC and tell those folks just dont vote Dem for the sake of it. He has to convince them that they at risk from criminals that the Dems they vote for put back on the street.
    Good point. I just watched an ad for her, and one of her accomplishments was signing over 400 new laws. How is that helping anyone? Especially the ones that let violent people out of prison early and cashless bail. if she wins, NY will be at a point of no return, and gun rights will be gone.

Reactions: TACC
    Also all upstate voters must come out and vote and stop with the my vote doesnt matter in this state crap.
    I think they are starting to wake up. Especially with the polls coming out and Zeldin trailing by so little. I think the last election, molinaro lost by like 30 points and the polls were indicative of that from what I remember.

If you live in New York you deserve your Dems and your Monkey-Pox.
    Upstate NY is one of the most republican states in the country bud... if it weren't for NYC we'd be fine. I've got family and a business that I've built. Also, the homosexuals spreading the man hole mumps make up less than 3 percent of the population. I'm not leaving.

Upstate NY is one of the most republican states in the country bud... if it weren't for NYC we'd be fine. I've got family and a business that I've built. Also, the homosexuals spreading the man hole mumps make up less than 3 percent of the population. I'm not leaving.
    man hole mumps....bwahahahahahahah

I know a lot of Fudds yesterday alone that got a reality check when they went to buy ammo at bass pro, runnings Cabela's etc.
    And what surprise was that which Bass Pro, Running and Cabela's knows before everyone else?

I'm still waiting for the state police to tell me what ammunition selling rules I'm supposed to be following from the last time they passed the same exact law.

Reactions: Dildobaggins
    That's only true south of the Tappanzee bridge.
    Everywhere else is country folks look at the map. Red all the way to Canada.
    Sadly not true. Anywhere with something that could be called a "city" or has a university is blue. The colleges are easy to pick out on a voting map.

Perfect examples of the problem we have, "it's everyone else's fault."

And while I hate that it's true, if it's "all the city people's fault", then unless the non city people aren't voting, there's more city people than not. And that's how democracy works, warts and all.

Last edited:
    And what surprise was that which Bass Pro, Running and Cabela's knows before everyone else?

I'm still waiting for the state police to tell me what ammunition selling rules I'm supposed to be following from the last time they passed the same exact law.
    Good point. They didn't sell ammo for a day because (I'm guessing) they didn't know the laws. I believe it is all squared away. Not sure though. Haven't bought ammo in 2 years. Wasent the safe act supposed to have background checks for ammo, and they realized they didn't have the capacity to do it?

That looks pretty red to me. And I'll make a bet Monroe county goes red in November.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220906-174225.png
      Screenshot_20220906-174225.png
      466.3 KB · Views: 27
    Reactions: Carlos Danger
    Good point. They didn't sell ammo for a day because (I'm guessing) they didn't know the laws. I believe it is all squared away. Not sure though. Haven't bought ammo in 2 years. Wasent the safe act supposed to have background checks for ammo, and they realized they didn't have the capacity to do it?

Last I heard it was "nothing changed until we tell you". (which is what I heard ten years ago) lol

• Haha
    Reactions: Dildobaggins
    If you can find the more detailed maps, you can literally see where the "cities" and schools are. Big plums of blue around all the SUNY liberal indoctrination centers.
    Sure, same for MCC and and others, But if the republicans actually get out and vote it's more than doable to flip the state.

Reactions: mvphilly
    I moved out of upstate NY 10 years ago. Ulster county was being over run with NYC liberals. I do miss a few things about where I grew up, the mountains, seasons, history... My parents just sold their house with in the last few weeks. Some of the problem is that a lot of conservative leaning people have packed up and left.
    Good luck up there. I'll cross my fingers for you from south Texas

I moved out of upstate NY 10 years ago. Ulster county was being over run with NYC liberals. I do miss a few things about where I grew up, the mountains, seasons, history... My parents just sold their house with in the last few weeks. Some of the problem is that a lot of conservative leaning people have packed up and left.
    Good luck up there. I'll cross my fingers for you from south Texas
    thanks brother. Ive been trying to convince my parents and siblings who I'm all very close with to move. Literally any other state other than NJ. Glad you're not here suffering with the rest of us.

We need to bring tar and feathering back in nys regular sain human adults
    Votes count for nothing we have been over run by the clinically insane

Project veritas uncovered an email from her telling local PDs to trat every CCW permit holder as illegal til they can prove it isnt.

You really think you're going to vote your way out of this? Politics is theater for the terminally retarded.

You really think you're going to vote your way out of this? Politics is theater for the terminally retarded.
    I agree to some extent, and like I said, I'm a libertarian. They will never win anything. On the other hand, I kind of feel bad for people like you. You have to call others names and look down upon them because of some egotistical, superiority complex. It's like, why even make the comment? You're life must be very empty, or you must have alot of anger. I will pray for you.

Also terminally retarded? Is there any other form? Man oh man. I've never seen someone developmentally disabled miraculously not be, after a given period of time. Man oh man, you need to get "edgumacated."