• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Camara Land Amazon Ad

Should come with a phone book and a roll of 100MPH tape (both in tactical black) so that you can customize the cheek rest to meet "your" specific needs.

That is funny, but a lot of times, it's the fault of the photographer.

they use what they have on hand, which was probably the older rifle, and most of them are not shooters and have no clue.

But worth the chuckle ...

In all seriousness, anyone ever seen this optic mounted on a shotgun?
I'm thinking new turkey hunting red dot, except if it sticks up too high on the factory mount.

Never mind. Went to Vortex's page and saw it mounted just like I wanted. The Amazon photo shows it with "extra high" mounts, not the available "low mount".
This might work...

Last edited:
Nothing like having backup see thru mounts for your see through mount. That gives you long range, intermediate bush sights and really close bush sights.

As lowlight, blame the photographer who doesn't have a clue what he's photographing.

a "chin" gun. 20 something years ago david tubb and some others started shooting rimfire silhouette with a super high mount resting their chin on the stock till it was ruled out.

Good stuff, I wonder if I could set up the BEAST that way when it comes in.

I'm completely missing the Cameraland reference though. The link showed that it sells and ships from Tiger Outfitters, is that a sub of CameralandNY?