• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Camera Land's One Day Vortex Event Wednesday July 31st

gr8fuldoug

Supporting Vendor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2006
Old Bethpage NY
www.cameralandny.com
clbanner120710.gif

100000_777746_189770.jpg

Camera Land's One Day Only Vortex Sports Optics Event

Whether you can make it in to meet the Vortex Tech rep on Wednesday July 31st or if you just call in, Wednesday the 31st is THE day to buy Vortex products. The deals are so special we cannot advertise them, but if you've been thinking of buying a Vortex then from now thru 6:30 PM Eastern time Wednesday July 31st is the time to pull the trigger.
Binoculars - Riflescopes - Spotting Scopes - Rangefinders

Doug, Joel, Neil or Scottie are the folks to speak with, or just ask to speak to the Vortex Rep for any technical information. 212-753-5128 is the # to call.

Thanks for your support of this rare event.

Camera Land's Deal of the Day 7/31/2013

This Vortex Sale Event is today only, July 31st, thru 6:30PM Eastern time only.

Don't miss out on this very rare sale event.

I just happened to stop in The Hide and see if anything was happening and picked us a Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 FFP for a stupid low price. I made it with just under an hour to spare. Saved me $150! Now get me my scope damit :cool:

Thanks Neil for your help and the rock band story :cool:

Last edited:
Got my Vprtex Viper PST 6-24x50 FFP Mil/MIL today. Sweet piece O kit. Cant wait till the mounts come in and I cango shoot my Remy700 SPS varmint 308. This is the first upgrade since buying the bare rifle almost 8 months ago.

Stock, trigger, can come next. Kind of a build on layway sniper system.

Thanks guys the $805 price was killar