• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cameraland customer service

Michael W

I love this place
Minuteman
  • Feb 17, 2020
    Just bought a Athlon Cronus at cameraland. I don't know if you guys have ever dealt with these boys but they bent over backwards to help me out. Not only that for Athlon they have extremely good pricing. And no I don't work there
    PS
    Don't tell Val

EVERY time great service. I've never had a bad experience with those folks.

Reactions: Alphatreedog
    Doug is evil. He just keeps putting these great optics and accessories on sale and I have no choice but to buy them even if I'm not "in need" at the very moment.

Honestly, without finding Cameralandny, I'd not have hardly any optics (why it took me so long to find them I don't know), but now thanks to his deals on Bushy's I'm mostly GTG.

Thanks again Doug...keep being evil to my wallet (but maybe no so evil next year..LOL).

Spent 5 minutes in the phone with Doug last week wanting to order a Leica 2400R rangefinder. Gave me a good deal and was great to deal with. Looking forward to receiving it!

Reactions: Alphatreedog
    @gr8fuldoug I have heard nothing but great things about you, on more than one forum. (I saw your name pop up on Rokslide as well)
    I'll be placing an order next week for an Athlon Gen 2 Ares. I used to be in customer service, and I can appreciate what you said about the only difference being you. Keep on being you, Doug, your reputation precedes you in a very positive way!

I called to purchase a scope that if you ordered by IIRC 1pm you got free shipping . May have even been free next day . I was at least an hour late and they gave it to me regardless . Cameraland is GTG with me . Sad they stopped carrying Vortex , at least last I tried to purchase .

Cameraland NY was great to do business with, and will get business from me in the future.

My Cronus, from Cameraland was delivered yesterday. Good price and overall buying experience.

Thanks Guys, greatly appreciate the kind words and all the support
    Just an FYI, we just received a shipment of the Athlon Optics Cronus BTR GEN2 4.5-29x56 APLR5 FFP IR MOA UHD #210113 & Cronus BTR GEN2 4.5-29x56 APRS1 FFP IR MIL UHD #210114 and we have added a few new sections on our site:

Just Arrived - Which we will update daily with that days deliveries and we will clear it out once a week of week old additions. We're very excited about doing this

Super Deal / Clearance Specials - Kinda is self explanatory

Bundles - A section where we put kits together of products we feel go together well and while combining them into these bundles we are discounting them as well

Also, don't forget to Enter to Win Our Monthly Give-Away

Reactions: Docsherm
    They are awesome!

Once I called to ask if they had Optic X in stock that was on sale, and they were sold out. So they sold me a more expensive product for the same discount.

Never buy optics anywhere else without calling them first.

As the scope I want is already $200 below everyone else, I won't be calling this time around, but there's a nice looking Leupold rangefinder with my name on it too, that may just result in a phone call! :)

Reactions: gr8fuldoug
    cameralandny.com
    Great people
    Great prices
    Great service
    no reason to look elsewhere, just call them

Neil hooked me up with an Athlon scope today, already got a shipping notice!

Dear cameralandny.com, can you please just start selling everything so I don't have to shop other places? Thanks!

Neil really likes my stupid questions, I can confuse him and myself at the same time! Plus, we are both Anthrax fans so theres that! Lol!

Reactions: Les-or-more
    I received my Cronus btr last evening from Camera land, Neil and Scott were very helpful, Thankyou for the excellent service !