• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Cameras for target spotting from bench

Often thought about letting my drone hover out there...

My drone can hover for over half an hour on one battery, and I have 4 batteries, and they charge in under 45 minutes each. How much time do you need?

My drone can hover for over half an hour on one battery, and I have 4 batteries, and they charge in under 45 minutes each. How much time do you need?
For a day of shooting. Do not get chance often and it is pretty far away. Spend 5 hours or more depending on wind and mirage.

So once every half hour you fly in for a battery change, and you're always ahead of the curve on batteries...

That is what I was thinking about. How far have you used it? Does it actually make the 800+ yard target more visible so impacts are seen in screen?
Had the down range camera and had to get a higher tripod. Weeds and grass. Was not able to place far enough to left or right to keep out of impacts from other shooters shooting at different/ same targets

That is what I was thinking about. How far have you used it? Does it actually make the 800+ yard target more visible so impacts are seen in screen?

I've used it to about 1100 without problems. Yes you can see the impacts and the impact will flash.

Have a Target Vision LR3. Used it to 1820. Works very well for spotting shots, not so much misses.

If there is cellphone signal at the target and firing position use a trail camera with a cell phone card to send photos or videos to your cellphone.

From any distance you can order the camera to send you a photo.

Also weatherproof