• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fieldcraft Camo on A-4 Rifle

Re: Camo on A-4 Rifle

Bottoms are home made and the top I got from Triad. Easy to make but it takes some time to tie everything on. Just used spray paint to put the color in the grass.

Here is a couple of Smith and Wesson M&P15-22 I painted.

DSCN0221.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dar</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I added a little paint to the Manners T4A stock. Little different of a camo pattern.</div></div>

You mean a Manners T2A stock.
wink.gif
Good looking job regardless.

Hell yeah. This is what I'm talking about. Looks amazing dar. Did you take off the barrel and action and paint that seperate from the stock or just leave it all together. Same question for the scope and rings too. I think it would be tough to get under the front of the scope with a sponge... Also did you paint the bottom side of the barrel where it would normally be covered by the stock?

I took the action and barrel off. Paint the stock and action seperately. This way I could paint the action and barrel all the way around but stop where I had bedded the rifle
On the Scope I painted the scope with the rings still on. I did take off the scope to paint the under side of the scope. I tape off the turrets and painted it. I did not want to take off the rings due to the fact the paint application is a thicker base and I did not feel the rings would fit properly this way.

Dar thanks for all the info. I ran a test run on a plastic ammo can. I like how it turned out and its very easy.
2012-03-08194508.jpg

2012-03-08173534.jpg