• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Camo Painted Rimfires

ADT

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 30, 2009
Central Texas
Post pics of your paint job on your rimfire. Even if you just painted your stock a solid color. Thanks, ADT

Re: Camo Painted Rimfires

Ruger 10/22, Krylon
83272456.jpg

6eb3e844.jpg
[/quote]

moof
please tell me that was not the beautiful wood stock

Nice camo by the way

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Passport223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">my 10/22

Picture030.jpg
</div></div>

VERY nice. I don't feel the need to rattle can my .22's like I do for the work guns, but I am definitely thinking about a "fancy" paint job when I get around to building a 10/22.

The 40x is going to get "restored" right now and my Savage MkII BTVS looks too nice with the laminated stock and stainless action.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Breeze67</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
moof
please tell me that was not the beautiful wood stock

Nice camo by the way

</div></div>

Sure was! When ur sittin in the squirrel woods and ur palms are sweatin... that paint sure helps with the gripping of things. Besides paint covers up all the scratches....

No choice but to paint it..
The 2x6 with a coat of fiberglass looked like hell prior to the paint
grin.gif

IMGP5280.jpg

Patrick scott- Thats a super looking stock you got there.
Here is mine.
Just painted it. Will have better pictures tomorrow after school. Its totally stock, but once i get some money its going toward a new stock and barrell.
4285974301_01b87de6f7_o.jpg

Marlin2000-1.jpg

Here's two I did for my Marlin 2000. I know the bottom isn't camo, but it's the only pic I had of the top one.

Fast Ed

004.jpg

Here's mine. CZ 452 in B&C light tactical sa rattle can finish.

I changed scopes and added a little different camo to the butt

c3zug.jpg

ic3g54.jpg

2ebwig5.jpg

33tqu0w.jpg

My 'tactical' Ruger 10/22 has a factory McMillan HTG/A1-type stock in forest camo, but the color has been molded, not painted...