• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB Camo stock for rem 700

Wanting To Buy

Commander184

Busy
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2018
Chattanooga tn
I'm Looking for a short action bravo or grayboe type stock. Something with an adjustable cheek piece and a nice camo hydro dip or cerakote.

Last edited:
I have a Manners T4A if you’re interested. I have it up for sale on other forums. Includes Arca rail, bottom metal, cheek pad, etc.

Asking $975, but open to reasonable offers.

17C6AC04-F92F-43FB-809B-A5EEDB29FD2F.jpeg
FEC4D1F4-E6DC-4461-954B-06DCCFF7CDC9.jpeg

Reactions: Habu64
I have an AG Composite Adjustable Hunter, has nice aftermarket camo in Cerakoke. Was bedded for Teubor Legion action. I can open up the front and sides of the recoil lug area so another Rem 700 style action will fit, but leave the rear portion intact. A skim bed would work for a new action if needed.

Is right hand short action with Proof Sendero barrel channel. Has side QD cups on left side, with a forend Pic rail and ARCA section in front of mag well.

I can post pics a little later today. I am messaging my cell number. I will be heading out for the weekend a little later today, and can ship if I have a heads up and you'd like it sooner rather than later.

If you don't find anything, check out Grayboe. They are having a 35% off sale for the 4th. They have 1 Grayboe Ridgeback in stock or you can custom oreder. My ;last 1 took about 8 weeks. The one in stock is desert camo. Good luck.

Reactions: Commander184