• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

camp 45 front sight

yes Ihave gotten a ramp from them the problem is that the screw holes on that ramp are 3/4" appar6t mine are 1" apart

Hmmm....that's weird. I wonder if the Camp-9's front sight base is a different size/part number and they haven't just gotten them criss-crossed at Numrich on their books (I only suggest that as I've had it happen in the past...different make/models, but still...it happens). Might be worth a call/check. I know that they list that same base for a variety of Marlin rifles, including some of the level guns like the 336, etc. Maybe there's a production date different for screw spacing and you just need a different part #.

You might also try getting with Marlin to see if there is another solution to this problem or if, by chance, they have parts available that will work for you. Could be that they switched the specs for the screw spacing at some point and offer two distinct parts as I said above. Either way...hope you are able to get it sorted out.

Call them and speak to someone I've found them very helpful over the phone for parts your not sure about.