• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Camp Lejeune scam

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Anyone else getting this? I know at least one member spoke of his family being damaged by the water there, but Ive never even been in the military, have no idea how they got my email.

Ive tried blocking it repeatedly and cant make it go away.

==========================

Camp Lejeune Free Case Review
    Attention: Military Vets & Families
    𝐘𝐨𝐮’𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲. 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮!
    Veterans act now!

Was quite a thing for a long time.
    At the old El Toro Marine base it was common to have the plane mechanics dump fuel, paint stripper, solvents, all sorts of shit, right into the ground.
    The county did a soil test and found it so toxic no homes could ever be built there.
    So, what did the county do ?
    They made it into a park .....yay!

Lawyers need food and water guys. There's a settlement going on with the 3M Earplugs....why do you think this isn't going to pay someone?? 😎

"30 Second Compensation Check"

I wonder how much personal information you will have to provide them if order for them to do a very through "check" to determine your eligibility? :unsure:

;)

Just call ...let us know how it goes. I'm not rich but I bet you can call two or three times at most to figure out who they are really looking to represent.
    Example: You give them info you were there for 5-6 years, kids are sick, you are sick...they will start foaming at the mouth. You tell them you were there for less than a year and are in good health...they are going to pass.

C'mon....we all know how this is going to play out fellas.

The program is being administered through the VA… all the ads, especially the shit all over Fakebook, are phishing scams and looking for veterans info. Most aren’t even lawfirms.

If you drank the nasty water…. Call the va. The lawyers are a scam.

I also wonder if there is not a huge third party (aka left or China) using this to keep recruiting numbers down. Yes, it’s old news. But when presented surround sound… the message is clear. Marines=cancer from toxic water. Who pays attention to the details. Run enough ads and maybe a few thousand kids don’t become marines. That’s enough tonaffect readiness and recruiting standards.

Sirhr

Reactions: Maggot
    Was quite a thing for a long time.
    At the old El Toro Marine base it was common to have the plane mechanics dump fuel, paint stripper, solvents, all sorts of shit, right into the ground.
    The county did a soil test and found it so toxic no homes could ever be built there.
    So, what did the county do ?
    They made it into a park .....yay!

That shit happened all over.

Dump it. Dilution is the solution...