• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

goldy1

Private
Minuteman
Jul 18, 2007
henderson, ky
I got my program in the mail finally. Now I'm not sure what matches i would be able to shoot in. Normally I shoot in F open but there doesnt look like theres anything like that there. Can anyone assist with that?

Re: camp perry?

well, if you put a sling on that FO gun, you could shoot the Long Range, any rifle, any sight, match during LR week. The NRA hi power week would be all across the course shooting with iron sights.

The F Class national have never been held at Camp Perry and this year is no exception.

is true, but looks like that will be changing. or atleast I know people are really trying to make the case to have it adopted officially. depending on your age maybe the only help would be in the senior class.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: proneshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The F Class national have never been held at Camp Perry and this year is no exception. </div></div>