• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors can anyone recomend a trust lawyer in Texas

Give Silencer Shop a shout. They are in Texas. Good people to work with, should you decide to do it yourself...

DK

As I understand it, if you already have them (purchased and Form 4 done) you will have to transfer them into the trust, which is another tax stamp.

Chris Bass in the DFW area or Sean Cody in the Houston area. Both do a lot of gun trust and they are pretty quick

As I understand it, if you already have them (purchased and Form 4 done) you will have to transfer them into the trust, which is another tax stamp.

He means he bought them and they are inbound to local FFL and need s to setup a trust to F5 them to.

That's true.

But look around, the basic NFA trust is boilerplate legalese and are being sold online for around $150 these days.

I wrote my own, assembled from a basic trust with language specific to NFA and have over a dozen cans on it.

You WILL find attorneys who insist you need THEIR $600 package, but if you go to traffic court for a $40 speeding ticket do you really want to pay Johnny Cochrane's fees when representing yourself will do?

Pays your money and takes your chances.