• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Can finally came in but now I have to wait 5 more months.

spamassassin

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
That, my frenz, is an itty bitty damned .30cal rifle suppressor. It cost me all of $450 brand new and there was no tax stamp involved. The lack of an NFA stamp and the 5 month wait before I can try it out are both because it's in South Africa with many more of my belongings. Over there you can just make or buy a can with no hassles whatsoever. Folks over there would really rather that you do use a suppressor. Sigh. For -20dB, 2" WIDE and 5" wide you would be hard pressed to find anything more compact that's as effective. For the $$$, I don't think that's findable at all in the USA. Wish we could get them here.

screen-shot-2023-01-22-at-8.54.18-am.png

I don't think that's findable at all in the USA. Wish we could get them here.
Well, not that one, clearly, but this is about the same size made by Able Company.

5.50" in length and 1.80" - 1.85" in diameter

one day closer to getting it in your hands , one day before some crazy new law makes you wait another 6 months best of luck it looks like it's going to be fun to use .

Well, not that one, clearly, but this is about the same size made by Able Company.

5.50" in length and 1.80" - 1.85" in diameter

Yeah, at nearly double the cost, but I take your point: There is, in fact, a slightly larger and vastly more costly can available here which means my statement remains unrefuted.

As an aside, if you're going to quote someone's post for purposes of attempting to refute the assertion made in said quote, it's only fair to quote the whole sentence that you attempt to refute. Omitting the prefatory clause, which I've set in bold face below, is, at minimum, disingenuous. That's the kind of crap up with which none of us should put nor practice.
For the $$$, I don't think that's findable at all in the USA. Wish we could get them here.

As an aside, if you're going to quote someone's post for purposes of attempting to refute the assertion made in said quote, it's only fair to quote the whole sentence that you attempt to refute.
Get the fuck over yourself, man. I wasn't refuting any thing.

I was just...I thought...doing you a very small bit of a favor of showing you that a similar size can was available in the USA since yours was stuck in S. Africa.

But have no worries, I will not expend even an iota of effort on your behalf in the future.

1674415217027.png

Ase Utra sl5i is a great can. My first suppressor was the exact same model.
Ive had a few since and for the last two years Ive been running the sl7i BL. Its awesome.