• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

can u help with AR rails?

jdutton24

Private
Minuteman
Nov 17, 2011
alabama
Hey guys does anyone know of a quad rail in flat dark earth that matches magpul? I was looking at some on amazon and ebay for around 35-50 bucks but im not sure about how close of a match they are to the actual color.If they arent really really close it will bother me lol. I guess its kinda a quirk of mine. So i was hoping someone may have actually bought one of these or something similar and can testify yes or no. i thought about duracoating my currrent rails but im kindz intimidated to do so. thanks!!!!!

i can link if need be thanks again

Re: can u help with AR rails?

take off the magpul stuff, maybe?
wink.gif

Lol. I can't help it I love the magpul fde! I need is but I need quad rail why the hell magpul hasnt made a set yet is beyond me!

Nobody's FDE exactly matches another MFG's.

My stock, grip, and rail panels are 3 different shades of FDE. Get a little dirt on it and it will look fine.

You can have them Cerakoted to match ~ yes then even make an FDE Magpul version.

The barrel is Patriot Brown the rail/upper/lower Magpul FDE.
Going to Cerakote a few mags since I can't find any in FDE.
DSCN2989.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smschulz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You can have them Cerakoted to match ~ yes then even make an FDE Magpul version.

The barrel is Patriot Brown the rail/upper/lower Magpul FDE.
Going to Cerakote a few mags since I can't find any in FDE.
DSCN2989.jpg
</div></div>

A quick look at one of my distributors shows they have about 10000 FDE Magpul mags in stock between the 20s and 30s. Let me know if you are interested and I'm sure we can get you set up with some mags. Unless that is a .308, in that case I'm no help at all.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rbdub474</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
A quick look at one of my distributors shows they have about 10000 FDE Magpul mags in stock between the 20s and 30s. Let me know if you are interested and I'm sure we can get you set up with some mags. Unless that is a .308, in that case I'm no help at all.</div></div>

SOL
Yes ... 308 .. the above pics are MA TEN's.
I have looked EVERYWHERE for 308 PMAGS in 308.