• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Can we talk, discuss, vent public schooling right now?

People without kids pay property tax too. I bet you reaped benefits from public education.

Maybe you should "get started on the crap that they teach." With your school board.

Fucktards that don’t consider the cost vote the taxes on everyone else to fund the schools. Hell, the majority of them probably don’t own property. The school board isn’t going to care what I say as I don’t have children in their system I just pay all the bills.

ETA I’m a big hater of most taxes for special projects, new buildings, and pay raises for .gov but school taxes just get to me because I pay a lot more to educate my children and I’m penalized additionally for that. So it’s my hot button and I apologize for going full ass hat. I am friends with many teachers and do appreciate the work they do and sympathize with the situation they are in.

Last edited:
Didnt there used to be a thing where if you chose to send your child to private school or home school, you could get that tax credit back to go towards that?

Didnt there used to be a thing where if you chose to send your child to private school or home school, you could get that tax credit back to go towards that?

Fake news as long as I’ve been doing it...14 years now.

Ah yes. I remember. Called a voucher.

Then we have this crap.
People going to college to party are ruining it for others.

It isnt about schools opening. It is about selfish people.

https://madison.com/news/local/educ...cle_ab9f11f9-4f47-51c3-ba55-b72d51d5d7b1.html

What exactly are they ruining? If I can't go outside my shitty dorm or apartment, I would be better off staying at home with mom and dad for free and doing online college anyway.

It isn't about selfish people. It is about politics, media, and idiots who bought into COVID and still can't admit they were wrong at this point.

• Love
Reactions: supercorndogs
What exactly are they ruining? If I can't go outside my shitty dorm or apartment, I would be better off staying at home with mom and dad for free and doing online college anyway.

It isn't about selfish people. It is about politics, media, and idiots who bought into COVID and still can't admit they were wrong at this point.
Ruining for people who want to go to school. Schools are shutting down in person because of this stuff.

Not everyone learns well independently or through virtual learning. Some need an instructor and peers right there, and hands on activities in the setting.

Just throwing it out there, but there are already eleventy different threads related to this topic, in eleventy different ways. But the point I'm making is.... for the FIRST TIME people that are actually 'sick' are staying away from others.

As it should have been, millenia ago. How many of you/us gone to work or to a store, and some 'snot-producer' was sitting/standing there coughing/wheezing/gagging/snotting all over the place because 'they couldn't afford to take a day off' or worse yet "they were saving their sick-days for extended holidays"?

While so much of this situation is a sham and a debacle, let alone a Nation-State Attack..... the ONE thing that has happened is there are SO MANY less 'sick people' out there.

As it should have been, from the beginning.

As you were......

Just throwing it out there, but there are already eleventy different threads related to this topic, in eleventy different ways. But the point I'm making is.... for the FIRST TIME people that are actually 'sick' are staying away from others.

As it should have been, millenia ago. How many of you/us gone to work or to a store, and some 'snot-producer' was sitting/standing there coughing/wheezing/gagging/snotting all over the place because 'they couldn't afford to take a day off' or worse yet "they were saving their sick-days for extended holidays"?

While so much of this situation is a sham and a debacle, let alone a Nation-State Attack..... the ONE thing that has happened is there are SO MANY less 'sick people' out there.

As you were......

Not disagreeing. I hope that this year changes how people treat, and are allowed to treat, being sick. Kids have been sent to school sick because parents need to work or are tired of the attendance meets, or concerns over grades and missed work. Adults go to work ill because of fear of employment repercussions. Yet we are told not to do any of this.
The amount of people that go shopping when sick has been disgusting. The amount of soap that flew off the shelves earlier this year concerns me. I hope that things change not just during this pandemic but going forward. We DO need a new normal.

• Love
Reactions: Sean the Nailer
And I'm still concerned about the number of people who don't know how to properly park.
On that note, with the absolute lack of 'spatial reasoning' let alone "physics and logic" you're going to be contending with puppy-headed (tilted head) idiots with "square-peg - round-hole" conundrum.

And then the swearing breaks out!

What i find to be awesome in these posts is that you all sound very involved in your parenting....despite all the craziness and all the challenges you care, you're involved. It's wonderful.

What i find to be awesome in these posts is that you all sound very involved in your parenting....despite all the craziness and all the challenges you care, you're involved. It's wonderful.

As I sit here on my phone messaging you all while my child tries to con money out of my father-in-law. Yup. Super involved.

Not disagreeing. I hope that this year changes how people treat, and are allowed to treat, being sick. Kids have been sent to school sick because parents need to work or are tired of the attendance meets, or concerns over grades and missed work. Adults go to work ill because of fear of employment repercussions. Yet we are told not to do any of this.
The amount of people that go shopping when sick has been disgusting. The amount of soap that flew off the shelves earlier this year concerns me. I hope that things change not just during this pandemic but going forward. We DO need a new normal.
With covid-19 forcing districts to iron out objections to distance learning, this pandemic could mean the end to missing classes due to illness. Too sick to go to school? Ok, log on and listen to the lecture. You can download your assignments and turn them in electronically. You can even take that test you will otherwise miss by logging into this secure link...

Same thing for (cube-ville) employment. It is 2020, and everyone has a high speed internet link. Most of what you go to the office for, you can do at the kitchen table in your pajamas, provided a VPN back to the mothership...
(Typed while sitting at the kitchen table...)

With covid-19 forcing districts to iron out objections to distance learning, this pandemic could mean the end to missing classes due to illness. Too sick to go to school? Ok, log on and listen to the lecture. You can download your assignments and turn them in electronically. You can even take that test you will otherwise miss by logging into this secure link...

Same thing for (cube-ville) employment. It is 2020, and everyone has a high speed internet link. Most of what you go to the office for, you can do at the kitchen table in your pajamas, provided a VPN back to the mothership...
(Typed while sitting at the kitchen table...)
Exactly!! If they really take advantage of what this is forcing us to learn and adapt to, this will have wonderful advancement opportunities. Now for some jobs, it can be difficult because in some positions the person physically has to do something. Maybe they will figure out other options for making up missed time, figuring in additional sick days, etc.

Well damn. I don't know what all to say to that. Right now. Congrats. The first in here to make me almost speechless.
Glenn Beck has some very scary info on the things going on in the public schools. He’s a bit melodramatic sometimes but...

Sorry about the speechless thing 😬😂

As you were......

They really aren't staying home though. I was at my brothers about three weeks ago. Some girl he talks to comes by. She is bitching about a customer where she worked with no mask on. Then she starts coughing and bitching because she is sick, had a cough runny nose and feels like shit. A lot of theses kids from south of the U.S border and kids raised in poverty in the U.S have absolutely no concept of cause and effect. I know it sounds simple, but cause and effect holds a polite society together. It is our base of stone.

I 100% agree people who are sick should stay home. My mom drilled that into me when I was small. but people don't do it. Especially in the service industry, bosses expect you to show up and make peoples food sick.

Waiting to treat high risk people until they are so sick they need to go to the hospital is just plain wrong. Using studies deceptively to down play a treatment, oh the fuckery.

just think on the bright side you get to have quality time with your child see there either smiling faces filled with hate as you can now put them to work around the house doing the things you have put off for far to long , every crappy job you can find them work them like you own them cause for a while longer you do, make the most out of it cause a good thing won't last too long and life is short have them wash the house , clean the walls , wash windows , till the fields , tote that bail and you oversee the work with a nice tall cold one and enjoy a breeze on the swinging hammock . Or maybe that was just my fathers ideas of how best to make my summers and suspensions from school memorable for him .

• Haha
Reactions: LaraCroft
just think on the bright side you get to have quality time with your child see there either smiling faces filled with hate as you can now put them to work around the house doing the things you have put off for far to long , every crappy job you can find them work them like you own them cause for a while longer you do, make the most out of it cause a good thing won't last too long and life is short have them wash the house , clean the walls , wash windows , till the fields , tote that bail and you oversee the work with a nice tall cold one and enjoy a breeze on the swinging hammock . Or maybe that was just my fathers ideas of how best to make my summers and suspensions from school memorable for him .

That was the plan for my house. Unfortunately it faltered. It all looks worse. She needs to get out from under my feet. She is a walking disaster. She helps, she does, but everything she helps with, she manages to make like 4 other things a greater disaster. Somehow. I dunno how. It's a bloody miracle. A chaotic one.

I got my first cat (marmalade) at age five, he died before reaching one, never got vaccinated for distemper. Ambrose, Count von Scratchula.

Next cat was Ambrose the Second, Count von Scratchula. I got him at (my) age six, we finally put him to rest when I was 26. Always had a cat since then. All indoor cats, and let me simply say, cat box ammonia and COPD are not best friends.

We have four of them, all lady cats, right now. My Wife also pestered me for a dog, and we went to the Tombstone AZ pound. Found a Jack Russel mix, and his litter mate Sister. I couldn't split them up, so... 'Lita and Jett. Nothing enters the property without a doggie serenade. Good dogs!!!

I grabbed a cat then too. Miss Maddie From Tombstone. She's a Smoke Grey Maine Coon longhair, and a sweetheart. When we came here to AZ we only had the one, a very small Marmalade called Coppertone, now 12 (she thinks she owns the house, the other cats disagree, often politely).

Daughter blew into town with Son and five cats, all unaltered. Long story short, we still have two of them - Turtle and Otter, don't ask..., (it had reached nine...), and the Son, along with his older Sister who moved out here on her own four years ago. Daughter lives about an hour away. Good place for all of us.

Life could be worse, but I doubt it could be better. Only one thing; I already know what will kill me; the litter boxes...

Greg

Reactions: LaraCroft
Life could be worse, but I doubt it could be better. Only one thing; I already know what will kill me; the litter boxes...

Greg

I have three cats. I can imagine... we keep the boxes in the basement, but sometimes... lordy.. if I get distracted or not feeling well and don't get to them.. and I'm gone all day and come home.. I can tell.. I can tell...

Three weeks into this. Guess what is still happening.

I'm going to start picking my child up late... this is... insane... School has been out almost 10 mins. No one has moved. Cars cannot queue....

I'm already picking my drink for tonight...

• Haha
Reactions: powdahound76
Three weeks into this. Guess what is still happening.

I'm going to start picking my child up late... this is... insane... School has been out almost 10 mins. No one has moved. Cars cannot queue....

I'm already picking my drink for tonight...
This must be your first. Let me assure you, it doesn't get better. Just wait until it rains...

Yesterday, I discovered that my child's middle school "history" teacher was teaching radicalism. She refers to the riots and current events as an "uprising", and she is undeniably advocating said uprising.

Her syllabus is geared for making her students participate in activities that brainwash them into hating white Christians more than any other demographic.

A74444A9-D7D4-4D45-AA03-9BD1D33BB6C6.jpeg

She proceeded to alienate my child and the other non-ethnic students. I'm pursuing legal action for violations of my child's civil rights. I will demand that she apologizes to her students on her last day of employment, and I hope to learn who this radical insurgent's handlers are.

Yesterday, I discovered that my child's middle school "history" teacher was teaching radicalism. She refers to the riots and current events as an "uprising", and she is undeniably advocating said uprising.

Her syllabus is geared for making her students participate in activities that brainwash them into hating white Christians more than any other demographic.

View attachment 7432434

She proceeded to alienate my child and the other non-ethnic students. I'm pursuing legal action for violations of my child's civil rights. I will demand that she apologizes to her students on her last day of employment, and I hope to learn who this radical insurgent's handlers are.

Also, remember that 4Chan and the other guilds of weaponized autists possess computer tech tools and processes that can make cancel culture 100X more fun for us when we choose to engage in it. Never underestimate a bunch of guys who can pinpoint and zero in on one drug addicted murdering POS in Portland among a sea of other scumbags within a few hours of him pulling the trigger. I am glad these folks are on our side...

Last edited: