• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Can you ID this Stock

DukeGSP

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 28, 2019
morning, as embarrassed as I am to post this, I haven't had any luck figuring out what kind of stock this is. I got this rifle a few years back and was told it was a McMillian A"X" I can't find one online to match it style wise. I'm just trying to figure out what I have. if it requires more pictures, I'll be happy to post whatever. I'm hoping someone will recognize it. TIA.

.223.jpg

Maybe this one (it's hard to tell)-

The forearm doesn’t flare out like that one tho. Some are close just nothing exact

I agree. I compared it to a Game Scout and I think the Scout had a flatter forearm.

This rifle was built by Whidden Gunworks so maybe it’s a possibility they got ahold of one?