• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Can you see me now?

Lank

Private
Minuteman
Oct 20, 2008
Wyoming, USA
2435aw6.jpg

Can you find me? Don't give it away if you do. Repost and let someone else have some fun!

Re: Can you see me now?

Yes to the OP, and no to the second poster. To the first poster, I doubt I would have seen you if you did two things. I won't say what it is because I don't want to give it away.

Yes #1, <span style="text-decoration: line-through">I think so</span> I know so #2 (that was a tough one, but there was a dead giveaway once I thought about it)

Yes and yes, but tough to find.

Is this going to be like that one motivational poster where you stare at it and then something comes flying out of the screen at you?

Yep to #1. Took a bit, but nice job. #2 maybe, but doubt it. Knowing you're there somewhere calls for backing out and let the JDAM find ya, LMAO.

Yes for #1. #2 I was tough, but I am pretty sure I found you. If I did then the reason is.......something doesnt match.

Yes to #1 for I see someone looking back at me!

#2 not so sure I see a couple of things I would tell the guys to but three rounds in just to make sure.

Yes to both. But it took me a few minutes and I knew you were there. Otherwise... both would easy remain hidden.

Great skills men!

I confirmed that I saw the second one. So I shouldn't have doubted myself.

Number one, took me a while, if I was walking by and I hadn't known you were there, and you didn't move. I don't think I would've seen you.

Number two. Have no idea where you are.

You both did a great job.

John

Number 1, is that the "all I can do is bury myself, lay here and hope they don't find me" maneuver? I hope you don't ever have to put that skill to use but you <span style="font-weight: bold">were</span> hard to find.

Poonisher, I'm thinking you're not there... or I just can't find you.

Awesome. #1 is creepy, but nice job. #2 is tough, but I found it. Think about the motivational posters that say, "When you see it, you'll sh*t." Otherwise, think photoshop....cause that's what it is. Damn good photoshop.
smile.gif

yep, shut your eyes took abot 45sec, trying to figure out w their a water make on the 2nd one??

If there is a dude in there he is hiding good. (in #2) I only see one spot that i took a guess at. #1 i found pretty quick. It is the only creepy spot in the picture.

Took me a while for #1 for VJJ's is exceptionally good, there are 2-3 places that i question so i'm not sure.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">pretty good, my turn, do you see me?

AroundthenextBend.jpg

think Rambo first blood part 2
</div></div>

On your knees, against the cliff in the middle?

SORRY fellas, I am not actually in that picture at all, I pulled it off of photobucket.

Let me explain-

I was looking at the OP's pic and it gave me flashbacks of many mornings in deerstands, or as a young private at dusk scanning my sector during stand-to, where if you look at an area long enough and think there might possibly be something there or want something to be there (a deer) your mind will start seeing what it wants, clustering of objects, making shapes out of foliage, and so forth.

SO, i said hey lets post another pic and see what guys say where they see me, out of curiousity, sort of a psychological experiment. Mind you my intentions are not to make anyone feel silly.

hopefully nobody spent more than a minute or two staring at it, or I will really feel bad for wasting your time.

Secondly I wanted to see where guys guessed me to be, what trend would we see if any, to compare to the two pictures and learn from it where, if a Zombie bad guy knew you were around from your living body smell, he would be drawn to suspect you to be. Sort of a "see this is where not to hide, the eye is drawn to this or that features"

without giving names here are a few of the PM's I received

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think i see ya or part of ya in that pic. are you to the right of the tree in the foreground, atleast your head?</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Laying in the mud, just left of center, looking at viewer</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think I've spotted ya. Are you sitting down with your back against the right side of the creek bed?</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you in the little cave facing away from the camera? Looks like a dark jacket with a leave on the back. </div></div>

SO, we have 2 pictures of forest type setting, a person in and nothing in the other but that was not known.

Conclusions?

P.S. again I apologize for the trickeries

Thats pretty good. I wasnt sure about anything i thought i saw in that picture. I saw only one spot that i thought might be something. But thats because once i saw it i kept looking at it.
Funny.

Well, I guessed twice on the first, both apparently wrong, although I do clearly see two. And the second one my eyes plays tricks and does believe I can see someone.

These were fun. Thanks to both of you.

Maybe someone should start a thread with these type of "Find Me if You Can" post some rules not to give away hints to readers. Of course whoever post a pic must be prepared to monitor PMs.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SORRY fellas, I am not actually in that picture at all, I pulled it off of photobucket.....

Conclusions?

P.S. again I apologize for the trickeries </div></div>

Phew, at least im not loosing my good eye sight at this time. I did waste a bit of time staring at both photos while at work...ok about 10min. I saved #2 to the computer, zoomed in and still didn't see a damn thing.

Photo 1 took me a few min to find and was surprised when i finally saw him

OK
In photo #2 bottom right, there is like writing and a happy face. What is that?
jimann

#1 was creepy and will probably haunt my nightmares. #2 had me guessing and looking and ultimately had me scrolling down hoping someone would cheat and tell me where the hell the guy was, only to find out i was staring at a picture of a creek for five minutes with a magnifying glass like a giant Douche Bag only to find out there wasn't anything to find.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jolly roger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Been seeing #1 all over facebook for a week, posted by different folks.
</div></div>

Yes. it's not the guy who posted it.
It's not even a real person in the woods. It's a Photoshopped image.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jolly roger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Been seeing #1 all over facebook for a week, posted by different folks.
</div></div>

It's a Photoshopped image. </div></div>

I looked at it closer, and thats what it appeared to be to me too.

Damn, I feel better. I looked for several min last night for you in pic #2 w/ no luck. I came back today and went right to the pic and couldnt find you agan! So I scrolled down to see what others had said, Damn I thought I was loosing my touch!

So there's nothing in picture 2?

Follow the back edge of the water line in the middle of the picture. Looked like a photoshopped face with glowing eyes to me.....crazy how it plays tricks on you.

You are correct, this is not my picture, I apologize for not clarifying that.

I figured I must have been the only dumb one not to find the person in pic 2.
I guess my dads words were true..."Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt."

To OP I see you, to second poster, don't see anything that looks out of place, after viewing some of your other posts over the last few months, I doubt you are even in the picture.