• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Canadian cops vandalize machinery in case they might be used in convoy blockade

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
Here, RCMP openly admit to sabotaging expensive excavators parked on private property that could possibly be used in the Freedom Convoy blockade.

We're not talking disabling by cutting a battery cable, they stole parts, cut electric lines and harnesses and injected expanding foam into fuel lines. This is tens of thousands of dollars in damage.

The RCMP first requested the owner move the equipment out of sight of the highway and when the owner obliged they then snuck out and did the damage.

I wonder if the vandals will be charged? j/k

The officer proudly confirms "Yep...yep" when asked if they carried out the mission but when asked by an outside news source for details, Dudley Do-RightWrong all of a sudden gets stupid and won't answer.

Last edited:
If you don't think many cops hate freedom as much as the tyrants they work for and aren't one and the same, Ottawa Police somehow confiscated truckers diesel and when they were made to return it, it was contaminated with water. If they were 'just following orders' when they first stole the fuel, why would they be malicious chickenshits? That was personal.

Last edited:
This is Canada in February?

Where’s the snow?

Why aren’t they suited up like it’s winter?

The first guy in the clip isn’t even wearing a winter jacket?

Where’s the snow?

They're Canadian. If it's above 0* F they're in summer weather.

Just because it's Canada doesn't mean snow. We've had 2' of snow this winter but it's been 35* and it's all gone.

Is this serving or protecting?

yes...yes it is...

Just not the side that we have always been told the cops are on...

Ive always been pro-po-po...but the past year or two has really made me question my, at times, blind allegiance. I'm now under no illusion who the cops work for. I know who my county sheriff works for as he's proven it. Beyond that, im not real sure anymore.

yes...yes it is...

Ive always been pro-po-po...but the past year or two has really made me question my, at times, blind allegiance. I'm now under no illusion who the cops work for. I know who my county sheriff works for as he's proven it. Beyond that, im not real sure anymore.
Unfortunately, I like hearing this.

yes...yes it is...

What, you've never been pulled over and had your vehicle searched, ransacked and then yourself patted down and in the process found your $100.00 Ray-Ban Aviators crumpled in your front pocket after they couldn't find anything?

What, you've never been pulled over and had your vehicle searched,

I would never consent to a search. Get a warrant.

But I also dont tend to visit areas where a "drug" dog would be trained to hit on the smell of carpet or the smell of a tire...thus giving the cops probable cause to search a car.

I also have 2 buddies who are lawyers who love to drag cops into court because they act like thugs and do shit like this. He has been known to take cases like this pro-bono just to make examples of the cops, but even he admits most cops never even get in trouble even when the city pays out lots of money for violating somebodies rights.

But the Leftstream Media is FOR funding this type of Police State behavior.

Where’s the snow?

In alberta, as well as countless other areas just to the east of the rocky mountains, there's these things called Chinooks. It was deadly cold a month ago, and lately it's been above 0⁰ C for weeks at a time.

Not to compare you to an idiot actor who is completely disconnected from reality, but it reminded me of this gem.

Any bets on how long before Canadian cops start getting shot?
have you priced the cost of trackhoes lately? i’ll tell you, if i had that much invested in a piece of equipment, and i caught someone fucking around with it in the middle of the night, i’d be more inclined to punch their ticket and ask questions afterward. i mean who the fuck would expect it would be the police doing criminal shit??? if i am on the jury, someone who shoots someone doing criminal shit to their property, i am saying “not guilty”. and i give a fuck less if that criminal had a badge or not.

and in canada, handguns are illegal, so the odds are IF you do something that warrants someone shooting you, it is probably going to be done with a rifle. and the odds of surviving that are much lower.

police that break the very law they are sworn to uphold are the most despicable pieces of shit ever.

I would never consent to a search. Get a warrant.

But I also dont tend to visit areas where a "drug" dog would be trained to hit on the smell of carpet or the smell of a tire...thus giving the cops probable cause to search a car.

I also have 2 buddies who are lawyers who love to drag cops into court because they act like thugs and do shit like this. He has been known to take cases like this pro-bono just to make examples of the cops, but even he admits most cops never even get in trouble even when the city pays out lots of money for violating somebodies rights.
In my case it was a long time ago when I was in my 20's. Some Karen heard me and a buddy shooting his new Win. .22 mag. in a gravel pit we always shot at behind her new house and called TCSO and said we were shooting a machine gun. We got pulled over later in S. Austin by an unmarked car with a guy in plain clothes and other uniformed deputies converged on the stop. After having us sit on the curb, they proceeded to go through my Chev. Blazer looking for a FA., including the glove box and console.

When all they found was the legal rifle they had us stand up against the Blazer and searched us, like we had an UZI or Thompson machine gun in our pockets. Thats when some Barney Fife crushed my Ray Bans in my shirt pocket.

I'm not sure that was a legal search, back in those days we didn't know, much less question what LE did. Today I know, and no JBT is touching my property without a warrant.

Last edited:
have you priced the cost of trackhoes lately? i’ll tell you, if i had that much invested in a piece of equipment, and i caught someone fucking around with it in the middle of the night, i’d be more inclined to punch their ticket and ask questions afterward. i mean who the fuck would expect it would be the police doing criminal shit??? if i am on the jury, someone who shoots someone doing criminal shit to their property, i am saying “not guilty”. and i give a fuck less if that criminal had a badge or not.

and in canada, handguns are illegal, so the odds are IF you do something that warrants someone shooting you, it is probably going to be done with a rifle. and the odds of surviving that are much lower.

police that break the very law they are sworn to uphold are the most despicable pieces of shit ever.
I happen to own a rubber tire backhoe and a Mini Ex. They are my livelihood. I better never catch some POS vandalizing either one and just leave it at that.

Do they think they are in combat? Denying the "Enemy" vital supplies and equipment?
What the fuck, Eh?

Now Canada is expanding it's anti terrorism laws to include the truckers-crowd funding. Trudeau is saying anyone donating to the truckers is supporting terrorism.

• Angry
Reactions: Badjujuu
Surprise surprise, Castro's commie son is the first NWO globalist to play the 'Take control of their bank account' card.

See what a cashless society with all your data including your financial and bank account information kept on your implanted microchip easily accessed by your globalist overlords gets you?
Chinada and CCP

Remember that Freeland was groomed by K Swab of the WEF.

Filthier than the worst aids filled trannie whore of downtown Toronto.

Attachments

• 36337960-9D71-456D-8A36-B76BA3EB0FD7.png
    36337960-9D71-456D-8A36-B76BA3EB0FD7.png
    199.7 KB · Views: 26
figured from the get go they would buckle when force was used. the only way to stand your ground is to do it fully armed.
like the ranchers a few years back did. show up armed to the fucking teeth or dont fucking show up.

and lest anyone say that is a call for violence, it is not. the only ones using violence here is the government.

figured from the get go they would buckle when force was used. the only way to stand your ground is to do it fully armed.
like the ranchers a few years back did. show up armed to the fucking teeth or dont fucking show up.

and lest anyone say that is a call for violence, it is not. the only ones using violence here is the government.
Go home. Don't work for two more weeks. These fuckers will be begging for them to come back

Go home. Don't work for two more weeks. These fuckers will be begging for them to come back

Truckers need to starve urban Canadians into submission.

No fuel moves.

No food moves.

No medicines move.

No supplies of any sort move.

Canadian airline and commercial pilots join the strike.

General fucking strike that country into paralysis and submission.

Push Trudeau into a corner so makes the ultimate mistake of siccing the army on its own people.

Now Canada is expanding it's anti terrorism laws to include the truckers-crowd funding. Trudeau is saying anyone donating to the truckers is supporting terrorism.

Truckers need to starve urban Canadians into submission.

No fuel moves.

No food moves.

No medicines move.

No supplies of any sort move.

Canadian airline and commercial pilots join the strike.

General fucking strike that country into paralysis and submission.

Push Trudeau into a corner so makes the ultimate mistake of siccing the army on its own people.

This....

Yep..... after all, if they aren't Vacc'd they are being told they can't work. Just follow Trudeau's orders and go quarantine for two weeks.

But it can't be a tiny handful of truckers.... 5,000 trucks ceasing to roll won't do the job.... it needs to be 100,000.

i’ve been advocating that from the get go. i will admit, what they’ve done so far is a GREAT start. but from here, they just need to pick a place to gather (for the reason of mutual supporting each other) and NOT work. just like you said. shut it down. fuel, food, supplies, NOTHING moves. arm yourself to the teeth and guard your shit. and above all, be ready to defend yourself at all times.

Sounds alot like those particular cops need to be vandalized
Incase they plan to do more expensive and illegal damage
And the people theater own the equipment should repair it and tear down the
Police Station with it . I have never herd such bullshit

Reactions: stevieb92
The RCMP are like the FBI in the US. They are the alpha gang with no checks and balances. They seem to do whatever they please without ever being held accountable for it.