• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Can't find suppressor hunting list

Geno C.

Dirty Carnie
Minuteman
  • Oct 24, 2007
    Wautoma, WI
    A little while ago there as a thread on here that the op was asking about hunting in a certain state and someone posted a link the a manufacturer's website that had a list. I have tried searching for the thread, website, and list to no avail. If someone remembers what I am talking about and can find it I would really appreciate it. This time I will bookmark it!

Re: Can't find suppressor hunting list

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Geno C.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A little while ago there as a thread on here that the op was asking about hunting in a certain state and someone posted a link the a manufacturer's website that had a list. I have tried searching for the thread, website, and list to no avail. If someone remembers what I am talking about and can find it I would really appreciate it. This time I will bookmark it! </div></div>

This one?

http://www.gem-tech.com/store/pc/pdf/HUNTING%20WITH%20SUPPRESSORS-STATE%20LAW%20COMPILATION.pdf

The link is out of date, MN amended 609.66 to remove the date and some other DNR restrictions. I do not know what they meam by "game animals", but WA has no restrictions on silencers other than they must be registered to use on a firearm.

Ranb

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ranb</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The link is out of date, MN amended 609.66 to remove the date and some other DNR restrictions. I do not know what they meam by "game animals", but <span style="color: #FF0000">WA has no restrictions on silencers</span> other than they must be registered to use on a firearm.

Ranb </div></div>

Do you know if this still the case for hunting in 2012?

The link says that it is up to date as of Jan 2012

I just got one and live in Montana...non game species= prairie dogs. Plus I can go home and shoot whatever. Thanks for posting.